Services Plugins FAQs

Search functionality - Fiverr template

Hello,

The search does not work at all, works in every other templates AFAIK

Hello.

Sorry for this happening to you. Could please provide a video so we can see which version you’re testing the functionalities for?
As you can see in the video attached, we tried the search and it works fine - https://www.useloom.com/share/f0fec0fc47d8495abffa11c0e37ea701 .

Thanks for understanding.
Regards,
Zeroqode Team.

Hi,

This is a auto-suggestion selection I see on the video, not an actual search.

If you just type any word like “the” in the search box, then press Enter or click Go, it does not pass any value to the search_filter?search= urll parameter

@cwmoss Hello.

Sorry for a delay, yes it was strange bug though. We pushed an update to it, can check the live demo - https://marketplacefiverr.bubbleapps.io/version-published_template

Thanks for understanding.
Zeroqode Team.

ok great it does work now. Now how do i get the actual fix? i am using the template itself with the issue. Thx

To get the actual fix you’d need to build a new app. however if you have already done a lot of modifications to the app after building off template we’d give you step by step instructions how to fix it in your app manually. Hope this helps. thanks!

i have yes. Will definitely need the step-by-step instructions please. Thk you

maybe it’d be easier if you give us access to your app and we fix it for you? support@zeroqode.com

thanks levon for that. I’m in learning mode right now so I’d prefer the step by step instruction to get a grasp of the changes

sorry but it would be easier for us to fix it for you

ah ok it’s that kind of a fix then :wink:
So how exactly would we do that? And please try to tell me a bit more on what was wrong/has been fixed, still learning here. Unless it was a real bug

just go to your app settings - then to collaborators and add support@zeroqode.com as a collaborator
we’ll tell you what was wrong after we fix it
thanks

it’s done, any eta on applying the fix? thx

Hey @cwmoss .
Sorry, but did you add us as collaborator? I don’t see your app in our list, could you please point us with the link to your app?

Thanks.

I did… Im on a hobby plan though so ti says it wont work unless the plan is higher

support@zeroqode.com is on agency plan so even hobby plan apps can add it to collabs

I added and yes it does say Agency

what’s your app name?

Hello again.

Added a new element in design with workflow modifications. New element is in Group I of elements in Header and in Group F on search filter_page. Which is the element used in our template now for searching.
See the video of your app with search box - Loom | Free Screen & Video Recording Software
Also the workflow

Try it, in your app.

Regards,
Zeroqode Team.