Services Plugins FAQs

Seevy - Changing pricing

Hello,
I’m in the process of learning the Bubble system and I’m getting ready to purchase the Seevy template. Can anyone tell me if it’s easy to change the pricing structure? For example, I’d like to eliminate the free membership and for the paid membership, have $25/year instead of $5 per quarter. Is this easy to change in the admin settings, or will I need to re-develop the payment options?

Hi @michael.dileo,

Thanks for reaching out. This customization should be relatively easy for you if you have been using Bubble for a while. Generally, we recommend our customers to have an intermediate experience with Bubble to easily tweak our templates, or at least basic understanding to work with embedded functionality. :pray:

Also, it requires a bit of experience with Stripe, because you will have to modify the workflows based on your logic so it charges per year vs quarter etc.

We do have some general setup guidance for Stripe that you can follow here - https://docs.zeroqode.com/templates/seevy-resume-builder-template but we highly recommend to have experience with payments as well. Because when modifying a certain part of workflows, it might affect other parts and cause chained issues, which is fine. Just so you know what you are doing.

Let me know if I can assist with other information.

Best,
Alex