Services Plugins FAQs

Seller charge a customer

Hello- I have a working workflow where I use a stripe token in order to do the following:

The above works fine. I can charge a customer, and it captures that charge at a later date.

My problem comes when I try to charge the same customer again. I used the same Card ID and Customer ID, but I get this error:

Has anyone run into this? Both charges are to be captured at a later date. I am using a new stripe token as well. Not sure how to proceed.

Thanks,
Jeremy

Hello @jas1674

Thank you for getting in touch!

We’ve conducted tests on the plugin, but regrettably, we couldn’t replicate the issue on our end. Could you confirm whether you are saving the temporary charge ID for each charge that will be captured later? Here is an example flow:

If this doesn’t help, please provide a video recording showing the issue in step-by-step mode and your setup. Thanks again! :pray:

Best regards,
Gulce

Thank you for the help! Using the different charge ID was what I was missing. And had to update some of my privacy rules.

Hi @jas1674

Glad to know it is sorted now! :slightly_smiling_face:

If you like our plugin you can rate it by going to the Plugins tab in Bubble editor. Find the plugin by name and give it as many stars as it deserves. In case you would like to share your experience with the rest of the world, here you can find our link for Trustpilot: Zeroqode Reviews | Read Customer Service Reviews of zeroqode.com

The more reviews we get, the more motivated we are to build great products. :pray:

Thank you!

Best regards,
Gulce

1 Like

I have condition setup to terminate workflow when the failure code is “generic_decline” or “card_declined” but they are not working. What do I need to do to see the decline and implement that into a condition?

I am using the stripe test card “4000000000000341” that attempts to charge a customer but fails.