Services Plugins FAQs

Sendinblue SMPT Template mail problem

Hello

I’m using zeroqode sendinblue SMTP plugin. I created some transactional templates in sendinblue.(i’m free user now)

When i use “Sendinblue - Send SMTP Mail” , mails visible in “PRIMARY” in gmail.

but when i use “Sendinblue - Send SMTP Template A or B or C” , mails only visible in “PROMOTIONS” in gmail.
i want all template mails visible in PRIMARY mails.
really i cant understand why it happens. Anyone help me?

Hello, thanks for reaching out.

Unfortunately, the issue that you’ve mentioned, is not related to the Sendinblue plugin functionality.
The fact that the template mail gets into the “PROMOTIONS” section instead of “PRIMARY” relates to the mail system filtering feature.
The mails are automatically sorted by algorithms, based on many criteria, such as keywords, the content of the message, and many others.

In order to make your mails to be delivered specifically to the “PRIMARY” section, you need to adjust the content of the template mail, following the recommendations that you may found on this topic in the internet.

Hope my advice will help.

Thank you and have a nice day!

hi @Serg -

I guess Sendinblue updated their new template and now the plugin has the old ones…thx…Im just wondering what tags I need to put in the name and body? thx

they updated their new template language format. …our migration here.

In short, the old template language is formatted as {name} but the new template language is formatted as {{ contact.NAME }} . Please refer to the above documentation for more information.

image.png

screenshot-bubble.io-2022.07.25-01_47_59.png

Hi @scaffeoa, thanks for reaching out and providing information.

I’ve passed it to the developer team for research. Once any feedback will become available, I will let you know asap.

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,

Mentioned changes relate to the Sendinblue dashboard (Drag and Drop Editor), and don’t influence the body text in “Send SMTP Mail + Template (advanced)” as it is written on JSON.

Hope the provided answer helps. In case I’ve understood your inquiry wrong, please let me know and add a bit more details.

Regards,

hey @Serg thx - what would be the language attribute for body now? would it just be {{body}} and would that have to be put in the body text along with the subject being {{subject}} in the new template format? thx

Hi @scaffeoa, thanks for your reply.

I’ve possibly misunderstood your question. Within the “Drag and drop” editor on the Sendinblue website, you should use the new template language, as per the documentation links shared above.
Within the Sendinblue plugin, in actions that include a body field, it is required to write in accordance with the JSON formatting.

Please let me know if I’ve answered your question, or there is anything else that I can help with.

Regards,

Hi @Serg thanks for your input. My question is - does the JSON formatting change in the plug-in text in any way because of the new tags for name and body that the sendinblue template now requires?

No, when setting up the body field, just follow the correctness of JSON formatting. For that, you can use any online JSON checker, like https://jsonlint.com/ for example.
Also, on adding an action to workflow - you can see an example of fields setup.

Hope it helps. Let me know if any additional help is required.

Have a nice weekend ahead!
Regards,

Thanks @Serg i got it right!!! https://help.sendinblue.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000991960

had to include {{ params.body }} like this thx for your help

1 Like

@scaffeoa you’re welcome :wink:

If any questions about your products will appear, you know where to find us :slightly_smiling_face:

Have a good day!

Regards,

1 Like