Services Plugins FAQs

Sendinblue to Reset Users' Passwords

Hi. The sendinblue plugin works when using normal emails however, is there a way to use this to reset passwords. I don’t want the reset password email to be sent from the bubble.io domain, rather from my own. I was wondering if it could be sent using this plugin. I did set the default ‘reset password’ email as a token. However, when setting this up with the plugin the email is not sent.

1 Like

Hi @luke_mal, thanks for reaching out.

Let us check internally in regard to this moments. Once any feedback will become available, I will let you know asap.

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,

1 Like

Thank you. Yes, please let me know.

1 Like

Hi @luke_mal, thanks for your patience.

The reset password token can only be used in actions that run on the server— if we sent the password reset token to the client (visible in the debugger), anyone could use it to reset the account’s password without having access to the associated email.

As a workaround that could be used in your case, you can pass this flow to the backend side, see the example below (but keep in mind the reason mentioned above):

Hope this helps. if there will be any other plugin-related questions, please let me know.

Regards,