Services Plugins FAQs

Setting a Air Chart Lite with dynamic x and y values

Hello,

First time posting here. I am trying to create a table that shows an accumulation of value over time. It’s must like a networth chart with a financial institution like Empower/Personal Capital or Wealthfront.

I need help with a few things:

1. I am having trouble making this chart responsive.
  2. For the x-axis, I want it to show the last 12 weeks/months. When someone is new, we only have recent data so the table will likely be a straight line until we capture more data over time. How do I set up my database to capture this correctly? How do I set up my x axis to dynamically put the right range in for each user?

Plugin being used: Airchart Lite

Hello @janiece.lincoln,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

The AirChart Lite plugin operates using the ApexCharts library. In this setup, the data for your charts is pulled from a list of values stored in your database.

For your particular scenario, you might consider setting up the Series Category with the 12 weeks/months and adjust the database using Bubble logic as needed.

Additionally, from your image, it appears that you might be using another plugin. Could you please confirm if you are referring to AirChart Lite plugin?

We hope this information is helpful to you. Please keep us updated on your progress or if you have any further questions.

Best regards,
Stefan

Hmm, good catch. I think you’re right and uninstalled and re-installed the right one. I am not sure how that happened.

I also did a bit more investigation and found I need to make a backend workflow that logs daily calorie sum so I have a historical log to pull for this use case.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hello @janiece.lincoln,

Thanks for your message.

It’s great to hear that you’ve identified the cause and already found a solution to log your daily calorie sum for historical data retrieval. It sounds like you’re on the right track!

If you have any further questions or inquiries with any of our plugins, please let us know. We’re here to help you! :hugs:

Thanks for once again, wish you a great day ahead! :pray:

Best regards,
Stefan