Services Plugins FAQs

Setting Up Agora Streaming Plugin

I have set up the Agora ID, Certificate, and Video Calls ID - as shown in the image below. So far, I am able to properly use the Agora API Connector plugin so that the video shows when a room is joined.

However, when it comes to the Streaming Component, I’m getting a Bubble error telling me that I can’t do the Join/Leave channel actions because I haven’t installed the plug in.

How do I fix this error?

Also, how do I find values for the four Authorization (header) elements?

Thank you!

Hello @hshadab

Thanks for reaching out. Please try reinstall the plugin, provide the keys or check under the App Settings that you’re currently subscribed to or have purchased one time license for this plugin.
If that does not work, I would recommend you to check with Bubble team : Contact | Bubble

As for getting the values for Streaming, please be sure to follow our documentation : Agora API Connector Plugin - Zeroqode Documentation
https://docs.zeroqode.com/plugins/agora-api-connector-plugin/agora-streaming-component/agora-cloud-recording-for-streaming-component

:pray:

Kind Regards,
Dumitru

1 Like

Thank you @Dumitru. The error is fixed and I set up the Streaming authorization value.

However, there seems to be an error in Zeroqode streaming component sample app here: Zeroqode-demo-19 | Bubble Editor

The last action is missing. Can you fix it so I can be sure I’m not missing anything?

Hi, @hshadab!

Thanks for your feedback and pointing us to this. There is no need to set that 5 step. We have removed this step from the Demo page. It was there by mistake. Apologies for the point misled :pray:

Best, Julia.

1 Like