Services Plugins FAQs

🛍 Shopify Custom Apps - New Plugin from Zeroqode

Manage your Shopify Store directly from your Bubble app, like store products, inventory , customers etc. Shopify’s suite of APIs enables you to make Shopify work the way your clients demand. That way, merchants can tailor their experience however they need.
‌
Prerequisites
‌
You must have a Shopify partners account in order to interact with plugin. If you don’t have a Shopify partners account, you can easily create one here: Sign up

Note: This plugin is designed to work with Custom Shopify Apps

For details, screenshots and demos please visit the plugin page at: Shopify Custom Apps Plugin for Bubble | Plugin for Bubble by Zeroqode

shopify private apps

Zero Code Conference 2020.

Levon Terteryan

Founder @ Zeroqode

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates
Zeroqode Blocks
Bubble Plugins
Bubble Courses
Convert Web to iOS & Android
No-code Development Services

Hey,

I installed the Plug-In and followed your documentation. But I can’t get the App Running in Shopify Partners. I am not sure what to put in the fields “App URL” and “Allowed redirection URL(s)”. Do you have a hint? I know it’s not technically your task to support on this side but I would very much appreciate it.

Thanks

Nick

Hi @nmallmann,

Thanks for reaching out. This is a simple information you provide in the most developer portals. You can type any name you’d like (it could be your company name or just the name of your app) and your web app URL.

Then simply follow our docs for the next steps and please make sure to configure it as per our instructions. :pray:

Best,
Alex

Hello!

Could you help me with more details on how this shopify_access_token is obtained? thanks

Hi @steven ,

Sure. This access token is generated after performing the authentication with your Shopify account:

It is best to save this value into a User field with any name you prefer (e.g. “shopify_access_token”).

Best,
Alex

Hi @steven ,

We have updated our docs. All the images have been restored.

Doc: https://docs.zeroqode.com/plugins/shopify-custom-apps-plugin#introduction

Sorry for the wait.

Best,
Alex