Services Plugins FAQs

Show the tooltip on phone

Hi, Is there anyway to show a tooltip on the phone? On laptop/desktop is easy because we have mouse to hover the element to show it but phone has no mouse and is it possible to show it by clicking or touching on captioned element?

Can Zeroqode’s plugin Air Tooltip solve that problem?
Thanks and best.

Hello @ngocquanghn,

Thanks for reaching out.

The Air Tooltip plugin works on desktop and mobile, therefore it should not be an issue. On mobile, you just need to click on an element to show a tooltip :slight_smile:
Please check out this video example: https://vimeo.com/661171793

Let me know if it helps.

Happy Holidays :santa:

1 Like

Thanks @Kirill.
Happy New Year to you and all

Hi @Kirill,
I tried to set up and test with your Air Tooltip on mobile but failed to make it work.
Here are my settings for the plugin:

1. Tooltip element:

2. Text element where a tooltip will be appended

3. Workflow:

Pls tell me if my above settings are wrong or somethings are missing?
Many thanks for your help.

Hello @ngocquanghn

Thanks for reaching out.

Please let us investigate your report, and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Take care :slight_smile:

Hello @ngocquanghn

I would like to give you an update on the issue you have experienced with the Air Tooltip plugin and explain in more detail how to set it up so that it works in the repeating group and on mobile :slight_smile:

To set up the tooltip in the repeating group, you have to add the name to the plugin element, and use the current cell’s index field after the name of the ID. Also, you should add the same ID name + Current cell’s index to the text element where you would like to show a tooltip.

To demonstrate how it works I’ve created this test page, please check it out: Seanhootsdemopro | Bubble Editor

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Have a nice day :slight_smile:

1 Like

Got it done! Thank you very much @Kirill for your kind support!

Nice weekend!

2 Likes

Always happy to help @ngocquanghn

Let me know if you have any other questions :slight_smile:

Have a nice weekend!