Services Plugins FAQs

🍏 Sign in with Apple - New Plugin from Zeroqode

Hello @Julia,
Thank you a lot for answering, the only problem is that I am on personal plan not professional plan so I cannot add a collaborator for now.
Maybe the easiest way is to plan a call and I share my screen or I can give you the access to my account if you want so.
The name of my Bubble Application is : Seeyu-V6
And the Page name is Index inside of the group page and the group Inscription g.

Here s the sign in additional details :

Hey, @seeyu.pro!

I’m afraid I can help only via forum (or e-mail, or chat), but don’t worry about the plan. As I mentioned above you just can avoid this message :slightly_smiling_face:

Looking forward to hearing from you!
Best, Julia.

Sorry about that, I misunderstood what you said. I thought you told me that I could be afraid of sharing my data with somebody else.
It is now all good ,
I Think I gave you all the information required. Tell me if you need more information.

1 Like

@seeyu.pro, no problem at all :slightly_smiling_face: Things happen :wink: Ok, then I’ll notify as soon as I have the relevant info.

Allright thank you !

Hi, @seeyu.pro!

So, we have tested the plugin inside your app and successfully Signed id with Apple. Here are screenshots of the result.

Test1

Test2

Result in database

So, as advice, tell your friend to log in Apple account and delete your application from the list and give another try.

Hope this helps!
Best, Julia.

Hello Julia,

Thank you a lot for testing it !
Have you changed something ? Because even Apple told me it was not working :confused:

Have a great one

Nope, we just tested with our test Apple account and verified your settings which were correctly configured :slightly_smiling_face:

If you like our plugin you can rate it by going to Plugins tab in Bubble editor. Find the plugin by name and it give it as many stars as it deserves. :slightly_smiling_face:
The more feedback we get, the more motivated we are to make things better in Bubble. :slightly_smiling_face:

Best, Julia.

Thank you for your work. It’s all good now, Apple finally validated the app. I gonna add a review :blush:

3 Likes

Hey, @seeyu.pro!

Glad to hear that :slightly_smiling_face: and thank you :pray: Wish you all the best! :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi, i have the plugin correctly configured, signup works good but login dont work. I try a lot of difrent ways but just dont login the user, can someone help ?

Thanks

Hi, @silvajosemeluria!

Thanks for reaching out!

To help you better, could you please share a bit more details like steps to reproduce them, plugin element settings screenshots, workflow setup screenshots and backend workflow screenshots. Also, please clarify- if it doesn’t work, do you receive any error message? If so, could you please make screenshots of the error as well. Thanks!

Best, Juila.

Actualy it works now, i suspect using the generate a temp password for a user and then login is no longer available. I used the instructions on doc but on the demo still another method (but it works on your demo) I suspect is the version of the bubble.

1 Like

Hi, @silvajosemeluria!

Glad to hear that you have managed to make it work :slightly_smiling_face:

If you like our plugin you can rate it by going to the Plugins tab in Bubble editor. Find the plugin by name and give it as many stars as it deserves. :slightly_smiling_face:

The more feedback we get, the more motivated we are to make things better in Bubble. :slightly_smiling_face:

Best, Julia.

Thanks, another question is, i can use more than one button ? as i have a desktop page and a mobile page. Need to create a difrent workflow for each one or just use the same ?

Hi, @silvajosemeluria!

Yes, sure, you are able to use more than one button :slightly_smiling_face:

You need to create a second Endpoint in order to redirect the user to a mobile version. The workflow for both buttons will be the same.

Best, Julia.

Hi @Julia
I have the same problem as some others - I can not log the user in after redirect from apple.

Here is how my backend workflow is configured

After user is redirected from apple back to my website i see token and user_id in url, user signed up (new user added in the database), but user is not logged in. I tried various options, copied all workflow from your demo app and tried to do exactly as in manual, but nothing seems to work.
I added support@zeroqode.com as a collaborator and sent you bubble project name in pm.

Hi, @YuryNB !

Thanks for reaching out!

Could you please clarify what page the Sign-in button is placed on in order to test it? Also, do you let us make some changes in the workflow in test purposes? And please bear with us while we are checking, it might take time due to holidays. Thanks for understanding and your patience :pray:

Happy New Year and wish all the best! :tada:
Best, Julia.

It’s located on page /app, β€œSignUp” group. I am making a mobile app with BDK native plugin I need all app screens to be on the same page. Yes, you can make changes.

Happy New Year you too!

Hi, @YuryNB!

Please try to replicate the workflow setup as on Live Demo and add the Assign a temporary password with the conditions and give it another try.

Just in case, here is an Editor page where you can check all the settings: Zeroqode-demo-20 | Bubble Editor.

Looking forward to hearing from you!
Best, Julia.