Services Plugins FAQs

Since Code Optimisation Update the date isn't visible in the Air Date Time v2 box

I updated past the ‘Code Improvements’ 3.84 date plugin and past that point the selected date isn’t visible in the date picker box.
Before

After

Hello @gekko.in ,
Thank you for reaching out to us. I hope you had a great weekend!

I have passed the details you’ve provided to our dev team, they will look into the cause of this issue. I will personally make sure to get back to you as soon as there are any updates from their side.

Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention, and for your understanding.
Have a nice day!

Hello @gekko.in ,
Hope you’re doing well.

I’m reaching out with some exciting news that follows up on our previous discussion concerning the issue you encountered with our plugin - Air date/time picker. I’m pleased to inform you that in the latest plugin version “3.86.0”, our developers have successfully resolved the problem with Date/Time Picker empty field. It now functions seamlessly. :blush:

Could you please update the plugin in your app, take advantage of the new improvements, and share your thoughts and feedback with us?

Thank you once again for bringing this to our attention. Your input is invaluable to us. :pray:

Looking forward to your reply.

Hello @gekko.in ,
Hope you had a wonderful weekend.

Did you get my last message and was the the update helpful?

Your feedback on this is very much appreciated.
Let me know if you have any other questions that I can help out with. I’m here to assist you!