Services Plugins FAQs

πŸ” Sliding Menu - New Plugin from Zeroqode

Sliding Menu plugin offers a stylish menu that works on all screen sizes, makes a great UI and saves time on building responsive UI. It also comes with an animation that you cannot recreate in Bubble without custom CSS code.

sliding%20menu

For demo, docs and other details please visit the plugin page at: Sliding Menu Plugin for Bubble | Plugin for Bubble by Zeroqode

Please support us with a retweet

Levon Terteryan

Founder @ Zeroqode

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates

Zeroqode Blocks

Bubble Plugins

Bubble Courses

Convert Web to iOS & Android

No-code Development Services

Hello @levon & Zeroqode team,

I just purchased the sliding menu; however, I’m realizing that even when the menu is collapsed, I can’t click on anything underneath the element! Is this true?

See video explanation here

Can you please advise

Thanks

Hello @jordan

Sorry for late response. :pray:

We’ll check this out, and be back with an update on the matter asap!
Thanks for understanding.

1 Like

Hello @jordan

Thanks for patience and understading. :pray:
We’ve pushed the update to production, please upgrade the plugin to latest version , place the element on page. refresh the application and give it a try!
The demo page - https://zeroqode-demo-18.bubbleapps.io/sliding_menu
for reference.
:pray:

Regards,
Dumitru.

Hi Team,

We are looking to purchase the sliding menu plugin If you see as per the screenshot our current sidebar has a two-tier structure, Once you click on the create button we will further open up the menu and then the options under it are clickable.

Can we do this in the sliding menu? If yes, How do we do that? If No, Any way you can provide us with that functionality?

Hi @sriram,

Thanks for reaching out. Unfortunately, it is not possible to accomplish such functionality with this plugin. It can only display menu items in a single column, without the possibility of having dropdown options. You can check the plugin settings here Zeroqode-demo-18 | Bubble Editor for available features and see how it works.

I could only suggest you search for some other existing plugins here Plugins | Bubble, perhaps you find something that fits your needs. Or, the other way would be building this menu from scratch in Bubble. In case you require our help, you can hire us to work on your project, as we also provide customization services.

Hope it helps.

Best,
Alex