Services Plugins FAQs

Sliding Menu - Not Expanding

Hi, I bought your Sliding Menu plugin yesterday and have implemented it in my business website.

Everything worked fine except the sliding isn’t working. As per your plugin page and screenshot the animation is your key selling point, assuming you are taking about the slide animation when the menu expands…well, it isn’t working NOT EVEN in you demo site. The Sliding Menu is not a Sliding Menu until it actually slides.

PLEASE HELP! I expect that on mouse over or on click the slide menu opens aka expands to show the “page name”. Now it seems to be static with just the “icon” showing… right now it behaves like a task bar or dock…

Hi, @raj!
Thanks for reaching out!
So, we’ve checked the Live Demo page and the Slider menu slides. Please take a look at the screencast: https://www.loom.com/share/11ed8c6e5a464c4c8df95816a3876382.
Please compare and try to replicate the plugin settings from the Live Demo with the settings in your app.
If you’re still facing the issue, please share more details like plugin settings screenshots or make a screencast of the use case, that would be super helpful.

Thanks for understanding! :pray:

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best, Julia.

Thanks for the time to chat Julia. As discussed, the issue seems to be isolated to Safari browsers as it does work beautifully on Chrome. I will wait to hear from you and the developers on the fix.

Here is the version of Safari browser I have tested on: Version 13.1.1 (15609.2.9.1.2) on macOS Catalina v10.15.5

Hi, @raj!

Yes, sure, no problem at all! :slight_smile:

Yes, of course, when the bug is fixed I’ll notify you asap here.

Kind regards, Julia.

Hi, @raj!

I’m reaching out to notify that we have fixed this bug, please install the plugin’s latest version, refresh the browser and give it another try.

Best, Julia.

Thanks Julia, I am testing it now.

You are always welcome :slight_smile:

If you like our plugin you can rate it by going to Plugins tab in Bubble editor. Find the plugin by name and it give it as many stars as it deserves. :slight_smile:

The more feedback we get, the more motivated we are to make things better in Bubble. :slight_smile:

Also if you have any questions, please, let us know!
Best, Julia.

Thanks Julia. It works. yay!

I will review the plugin. Thanks for making this happen. Huge help.

Hi, @raj!

No problem at all :wink:
Thank you too! :pray:

Take care and stay healthy! :wink: