Services Plugins FAQs

Social Share Buttons Links Not Working

I have set up the Social Share Buttons but none of the links seem to work. I have attached a screenshot of the simplified set up but initially I was using dynamic content. Every link goes to a ‘Safari can’t open the page because the server can’t be found’ error.

It worked briefly initially but then stopped working. Any ideas?

Thanks

Hello @jet3945 ,

Thanks for reaching out to us. :raised_hands:

I’m sorry to to learn about the difficulties you’re experiencing. After a thorough investigation, we were unable to identify any issues on our end.

However, during some research, I’ve discovered several resources online where others have encountered a similar problem, indicating that it might be an issue inherent to iOS. We kindly suggest following the troubleshooting steps provided by the community on these websites to see if their solutions will help in your case. Check this link

If the problem persist after attempting these solutions, we would appreciate if you could share additional details with us, including the specific iOS version and device model you’re using. It would also be helpful to know if you’ve tried accessing the app on a different device or through an alternative browser (e.g., Chrome).
Moreover, please record a video in step-by-step mode with the browser’s console enabled, in case there are any error messages there, and share a link with us so we can understand better your use case.

Hope this will help solve the issue you’ve encountered. :pray:

Thank you once again and looking forward to your reply.

Best regards,
Stephan