Services Plugins FAQs

🥳 Social Share Buttons - New Plugin from Zeroqode

This plugin makes social sharing easy and customisable.
Place the element on page, choose your style and tick the share buttons which you want to be available, set the URL you want to share and you’re good to go.

social%20share
For details, screenshots and demos please visit the plugin page at: Social Share Buttons Plugin for Bubble | Plugin for Bubble by Zeroqode

Please support us with a retweet

Levon Terteryan

Founder @ Zeroqode

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates

Zeroqode Blocks

Bubble Plugins

Bubble Courses

Convert Web to iOS & Android

No-code Development Services

Hi, can I use the plugin also for SMS?

unfortunately not, it’s only for social sharing

Hi @levon , i am very interested about this plugin , but i have a question please :

• Can this plugin share the page with the wanted image ( Not the Image i set in the bubble SEO setting " ) especially on FB ? As example " when you share GIF from the giphy website ,the same shared GIF displayed on FB ,is it possible to share the image i want using this plugin ?

Thanks in advance

the plugin is really just generates a link, everything else is pulled automatically by the social media itself from the shared links

Hello,
Would this still work on mobile if bubble was in a wrapper of some kind?

Would it be to open the respective fb/instagram native apps on android and ios?
I would in some ways imagine that this is dependant on the wrapper used?

thanks
J

Hello @j.worthington

I could assume that it’ll work as long as it written inside the webview wrap source code to trigger respective apps and also if user has given consent to do so.
I could recommend you subscribe to plugin to give it a try. If you subscribe to a plugin for one day you’ll end up being charged for this plugin fee / 31.
Hope this helps.

Regards,
Dumitru.

1 Like

Hi , , i need this plugin to share my page via pinterest , the page contains image , but when i try to share the page via pinterest , it show me error because i have to upload image , please suggest . Thanks

Hi @ciscotreasure, please share with us screenshots of your app, the problem and error message. Your workflow would be helpful, too. Also tell us what browser and Operating System you are using, so we can better investigate the issue and try help you. Thanks for understanding!

Thanks for the reply, I will ,however you can test it directly from your plugin demo ,try to share the page using pinterest and it will show the same message i faced , i am using Google chrome and this is a screenshot of the error message , Kindly check

Hi @ciscotreasure, thanks for feedback. It is a plugin issue, indeed. Let us better investigate it and I’ll get back to you as soon as we fix it. Apologies for inconveniences.

1 Like

Hi @ciscotreasure, I’m reaching out to notify that we fixed our demo app. The problem with the ‘image_url’ to be fixed, an image just has to be uploaded in order to be sent to Pinterest, mandatory:

Please do upgrade it to the latest version, refresh your app and give it a try. Thanks for your feedback!

1 Like

Thanks @alexandru for quick reply and fix ,Great work as usual. Kindly i have a quession and suggestion if that’s Ok :

• Question: Is it possible to upload "Dynamic " image instead of static image ?
  • Suggestion : Being able to upload dynamic image not only for pinterest but for all social plugin will be great addition, especially if the app is Art or Design app !

BR

1 Like

Hey @ciscotreasure, thanks for your feedback! I’m afraid if the plugin doesn’t allow you to do it, it is not possible to upload dynamic image. However, thank you for the suggestion, we are going to take this into account for perhaps future improvements. Best!

Hi!
I installed the plug-in. It’s great!
Do you know how I can track the # of shares via Google Analytics (also used as an installed plugin)?
Thanks!

Hi @valerie,

Thanks for using our products! The Social Share Buttons plugin has events integrated for each social link when being clicked:

Which can be used later on to track or anything you’d like.

In case this is one of our Google Analytics plugins, you can check the available plugin events, data calls and actions in Plugins Tab, and use ones that track.

Hope it helps.

Best,
Alex

Can I ask this: what is the relationship like between this plugin and ad blockers? [Bubble state on their plug in that some ad blockers will respond negatively to their links … is this the same for your plugin?]

Hi @torpedojuice.com, thanks for your question.

The user browser & adblockers extension settings can influence the visibility of the social share buttons too (blocking as advertising). We will add a notice in this regard to the plugin description. Thank you for noticing that.

In case you have any other plugin related-questions, please let me know,

Have a nice weekend!

Regards,

1 Like

Hi @alexandru

I have been using this plugin and I would like to be able to change the color of the icons to my brand or even upload different icons that have been styled for my app. Is it possible? The 4 style options are restrictive. the ability to change the color would be great at minimum. Thank you.

PS: centring horizontally would be also a great addition (currently it’s always left aligned).
PS2: for some strange reason reddit appears with a blue background image

Hi @lmourasse, thanks for your message.

Unfortunately, the current plugin functionality doesn’t provide an option to change colors/upload different icons. Sorry for the inconvenience.
We will check how feasible it will be to add the requested feature to the future plugin update, thank you for suggesting it.

Our development team will check for any possible issue. Once any news will be available, I will let you know.
Thank you for understanding.

Regards,