Services Plugins FAQs

Some Booky classes not showing up in search

I am using the Booky theme. The site is live and I created a few test users.

I am creating a few test classes in Brooklyn. One of the user’s classes show up in search, but other users’ classes are not showing up in search.

When I looking the “live” database to see “All Listings”, all the listings created by all the users are in there. Thus, I am extra-confused about why they do not appear in the search. Especially when 1 class created by a user with the same details (except different title) is visible and another class by a different user with the same details is not visible. Same address and everything!

Coincidentally perhaps, the user whose classes are showing up is an admin. Is there some setting in a workflow that prevents non-admin users from having their classes be visible in search?

Hello, @cnd.

The classes should be visible not depending which user created them. Can you please check what is the price limitation set in Cost Filter on the search page? If the price of your class is more than the Filter limit, it can be not displaying.

I’ve tested the issue you’ve described and did not see it on our side. All created classes are displayed in the search result, if their price is correct and if the search filters correspond to the created class.

Regards,