Services Plugins FAQs

Someone must have the answer! - Single Page Social Share

Converted multi-page to single page format :white_check_mark:
Published single page to AirNative :white_check_mark:
Items displayed in groups using States :white_check_mark:
URL Parameters used: :x:

How do I add a social share capability for each item :interrobang: :interrobang:

Help pleeeeeeeease…

P.S. I know I am not alone in this and I know I am not the only “non-coder” that has built an app and now feeling completely useless when it comes to implementing a very much needed social share feature.

Is that what you are hoping to find?

1 Like

This was a great recommendation and has come close to what I need but the downside is that I/my users each need to have an Ayrshare account and connected facebook accounts to use this.

What I would like my app to do is:

• Allow the user to type a message in the post body (either take from an input on my app or available to them in their facebook post draft
  • add the picture of the selected item to the post
  • add the url that I have now been able to create for the item.

They then share it and it posts to their facebook page/group the image, post body and the url.

The Ayrshare allows this but only for me. Each of my users would need to create an Ayrshare account and connect their facebook accounts, which is not going to happen and is not the right UX.

I’m sorry that wasn’t a match for you. I am understanding what you are wanting to do but how to implement it, well I’d be as much in the dark as you I’m afraid. I’m still new to Bubble.