Services Plugins FAQs

📻 SoundFX - Effects for Sounds and Music - New Plugin from Zeroqode

Lighting fast sound effects/game sounds or music are just a few things Sound FX is great at.

Quick demo here

For details, screenshots and demos please visit the plugin page: at SoundFX - Effects for Sounds & Music Plugin for Bubble | Plugin for Bubble by Zeroqode

Levon Terteryan

Founder @ Zeroqode

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates

Bubble Plugins

Bubble Courses

Convert Web to iOS & Android

No-code Development Services

Where’s your documentation for this?

Hello, @justin.hume. Thanks for reaching out.

Unfortunately, this plugin does not have detailed documentation. But it is pretty simple to use. Please see the demo editor:

Hope it helps. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello! Is there any way to control the volume of a sound using the “play/pause/preload” sound action? If not, would it be possible to add this feature?

It would also be great to be able to change the size of the soundfx machine element. I would prefer to have it as small as possible to avoid it messing with my responsive layout.

Hello, @gbenchanoch
Thank you for your question.

First of all, please allow me to recommend you to сarefully analyze the Demo Page of the plugin, where you can find all default functionalities: https://zeroqode-demo-14.bubbleapps.io/soundfx

Also, please check the Demo Editor with the correct settings here: zeroqode-demo-14 | Bubble Editor

Can you please provide us more details on this matter? Currently, the buttons “play, pause, stop” are not related to the volume.
Allow me to mention that the plugin includes an action responsible for volume and its modification. Please find the screenshot below:

Looking to hear more details from you :slightly_smiling_face:
Best regards,

Thank you for your reply. I already went through the editor and have identified the option to change volume utilizing the SoundFx Machine. However, that object is rather large. I tested it and it seems like the object is not currently impacting any of my responsive design so I will use that to control the volume of my sound effects. Thank you

After some testing, it seems that the soundfx machine does indeed impact element layouts. If it would be possible to change the size of the soundfx machine to 1px by 1px it would greatly improve the usability for me! Most plugin elements can be resized, I’m not sure why the developers chose not to allow this in this case.

Hello, @gbenchanoch
Thanks for adding more details for this case.

Indeed, the plugin’s element size is not editable in the current version of this plugin.
Please allow us to discuss the possibility to change this moment and to revert with an update as soon as it is possible.

Thanks for the understanding.
Best regards,

Hello, @gbenchanoch
Thanks for your patience.

By this message, I would like to notify you that we have upgraded the plugin, according to your request.
Now, you will be able to change the size of the plugin element.

Please upgrade your plugin to the latest version (Version 1.4.0) and give it a try. It will help you to work with an upgraded version of the plugin.

If you like our plugin, could you please rate it by going to the Plugins tab in Bubble editor? You can find the plugin by name and give it as many stars as it deserves :smiley:
The more feedback we get, the more motivated to build great plugins :smiley:

Thanks! :pray:
Have a nice day!

Thank you for the great support and thank you to the developer team for the change. I can now place this soundfx machine in my header to utilize it across my app without it manipulating my design. As I use the plugin more, I will write a review. At the moment, I don’t have much experience with it regarding ease of use and reliability. Thank you again!

2 Likes

@gbenchanoch

You are always welcome!
Please be free to contact us in case of an additional questions.

Best regards,

Hi ZQ - this plugin is pretty good, thank you for building it.

Could the plugin please trigger an event or expose a state when the sound is finished playing? The HowlerPro plugin has this feature.

Thank you

Many people like me have struggled with getting audio to work in iOS.

Here is some knowledge about a critical hack to overcome the auto-play limitations in iOS (unrelated to SoundFX).

1. Preload ALL your sounds on page load

1. Here’s the hack – As soon as the user taps any button, use that opportunity to “initialize” every sound, using a workflow with Play and then immediately Pause for EVERY sound (along with the other actions in your app that button triggers)

To repeat, after page load, the user MUST tap a button or otherwise interact somewhere, and you use that opportunity to initialize the sounds. In other words, it is not possible to auto-play a sound without your user tapping something first.

1. Now all your sounds are preloaded and initialized, ready to auto-play anytime without further user interaction, using the Play action

Yes this is a pain to set up and a drag on resources, especially if you have a lot sounds. But this is the only way to do auto-play on iOS, regardless of using this plugin.

For more info on this hack read:

Hello, @greg18
Thanks a lot for sharing this helpful information.

It’s great that you have used our plugin for your application and created this tutorial.
We hope that it will be useful for many users :pray:

Currently, there is no available action or state for finished sound. We will discuss internally the possibility to add it. We need to see how feasible it will be.

Best regards,

Hello there! :slightly_smiling_face:

We have created a detailed plugin documentation for your convenience: :tada:

Hope it helps!