Services Plugins FAQs

Spotify Plugin Error 401

I’m receiving this message when I search for a track or try auth to sign in

The service Spotify - Get Track just returned an error (HTTP 401). Please contact the plugin author directly for feedback. Raw error:

{
  "error":...

I had it working before, not sure if I broke something in the process.
Any help would be appreciated.

Evo/

Hi @evofuse,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

I’ve recently set up a Spotify development account and configured our plugin from scratch. It’s working smoothly on my end.

A 401 error typically indicates insufficient permissions for API calls. Could you please provide the full error message, especially the details following “&quot”? It could offer more insight into the cause.

Have there been any recent changes in your Spotify Developer app settings? Please share your plugin setup, including action settings, so we can further investigate and assist you :pray:

Best regards :sunflower:

Thanks for your reply. I just found that I had to whitelist another user on the Spotify side.

Hello @HoodieBae,

I’m delighted to know that everything is functioning smoothly now :pray:

If you’re finding value in our plugins, we’d be thrilled if you could take a moment to rate them. Just navigate to the Plugins tab within the Bubble editor, look up the plugin by its name, and give it the stars you believe it merits. Your support is tremendously appreciated by us!

Additionally, if you’re open to sharing your full experience with Zeroqode, we warmly invite you to do so at: Review. Your insights are extremely important to both us and the broader Bubble community. They inspire us to keep creating exceptional products and upholding our commitment to top-notch customer service :blush:.

Thank you once more, and I hope you have a fantastic day ahead. Should you have any further needs or questions, feel free to reach out to us either here on the forum or via email at support@zeroqode.com.

Best regards :hibiscus:

1 Like

5 Stars and left a review.

Hello @evofuse,

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with everyone—it’s truly appreciated :pray:

If you have any further questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at any time :blush:

Best regards :sunflower: