Services Plugins FAQs

Star & Bar Rating - Initial Content

Hi,

I’d like to be able to use your star and bar ratings to not only receive inputs from my users, but also to display inputs. For example, on a Yelp like page, if someone gives a restaurant a 5 star review, I want to use your same star rating plugin to display on the restaurant page that 5 star rating.

Is there a way to select “initial content” for your bar ratings and disable it as an input?

Thanks!

Hi Matthew,
sorry for such a late reply - for some reason i missed this post.
You can use this plugin to show the rating for a specific listing from the database, in order to do that you will need to use the “auto-binding” option - in that case the plugin will just use the referenced field from the parent group’s data. For example if you put it in a group which has a data source “listing” and the listing type has a field “average rating” you can choose that field to be shown for the auto-binding option. We don’t have the option to disable the input, we can implement that but the easiest workaround would be to simply put a fully transparent shape on top of the input element so that the input is not clickable.
Hope this helps,
Please let me know if you have other questions
Thanks!

Levon Terteryan
Founder @ Zeroqode & Bubblewits

let’s stay in touch on twitter!

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates
Bubble Plugins
Bubble Courses
Convert Web to iOS & Android
No-code Development Services