Services Plugins FAQs

Stripe Connect - Eaty Template

Hello,

I have purchased the Eaty Plugin and have created an MVP from it. I have configured the Stripe plugin and double checked everything and have connected multiple Stripe accounts successfully, however when I purchase something on the platform, there is no app fee even though I have set it to be 10% on the admin panel. (I want the full amount to be split between the vendor, courier and the admin). Whilst trying to solve this problem I see that on Stripe Connect it should charge administration fees on each sale if it is working as it is intended. Yet this is not the case when I make a purchase. This is the last bug that I need to fix before we can launch the MVP and for it to be functional, but I don’t know why the template is not working.

I would be extremely grateful if some help could be offered on why this might be the case and get this solved.

Many Thanks,
Jonny

Hello @jl4096,
Thanks for reaching out!

First of all, I would like to inform you that our templates have been recently acquired by the RapidDev team, who are now responsible for providing support on them. If you have any questions or inquiries regarding a specific template, we kindly request you to reach out to their dedicated support team at support@rapidevelopers.com.

However, in case you are using our Stripe Marketplace Express Plugin for payments, could you please provide a screen recording showing the issue and your setup for the payment process?

I’ll be looking forward to hearing from you. :slightly_smiling_face:

Best regards,
Gulce