Services Plugins FAQs

Stripe connect error plugin

I’m having trouble making the connect split the values.
This is all configured correctly, see the attached image of the plugin.
In test mode, the stripe receives payment from the user, appears in the report but is not divided for trade or for the app correctly.
The trade successfully connected the stripe account (email thiago.tda@icloud.com as you can see in the error log of the image).

Is there any more configuration I should do besides those in the manual? I searched the forum for something related but couldn’t find it.

Hi @thiago.tda,
Thank you for reaching out and for your purchase.

Would it be convenient for your to share more details about your setup, especially the related workflow of the payment process, also please check your database (Variables → app fee value if it is not empty).

Also, please let us know what exactly you mean by Split Payment:

You would like to make it like in the default setup of the Eaty template, where each part (Admin, Restaurant, Courier) gets its amount of money? Please let me know and also check you’re database if it has records in it.

Thank you and looking forward to your reply.
All the best,

Thanks for the answer.

Let’s step by step.
Yes, I will follow the default settings of the template, divide the values for courier, client and app at the time of payment. It was exactly for this feature that I bought your template (stripe connect (split payment))

See in the attachment the settings you requested from my database. See that I made a printscreen of DB Restaurant, Settings and also of a completed order.

Detail: I haven’t made any changes to your template for now, only translations.

Hi @thiago.tda,
Thank you for your reply.

I see the screenshots of your database are from the live version of the app, could you please tell me if the same issue is happening on the development version?

If yes, would it be convenient for you to record a Loom video and provide it to us, where you can show step-by-step the workflow settings, the process of placing an order, and the issue you are receiving at the end?
If it is possible, please use the debugger in the browser via step-by-step mode to notice any errors.

Thank you and looking forward to your reply. :pray:
Best regards,

And this is stripe error:

Hi @thiago.tda,
Thank you for your message and sorry for the late reply due to the weekend.

According to the first video, I can see that the process successfully has been completed, and the order has been placed without any issues.
Regarding the second video and especially the API logs error that you are mentioning, it is referring to the POST request, the template has only one custom POST request via the API Connector Plugin, please check the API connector plugin if you have set it properly and inserted your own API keys there.

Go to Plugins → API ConnectorStripe Custom API and hit to expand it, here:

The API will expand, and you will be able to configure it with your own API keys, here:

Add Bearer keyword in front of the key values. And remember to change to Live keys when you decide to go live with your app.

Stripe Custom API has 1 action call:

• Create a refund - used to create refunds to the customers.

Please try my suggestions and let me know if they helped.
Thank you and looking forward to your reply.
All the best,

Thanks for the answer.
Yes, both the connect plugin and the stripe plugin are correctly configured, look at the image. I’ve checked it several times before sending you a message, so much so that the purchase price enters the stripe report, what doesn’t work is the division of values between platform, seller and courier (stripe connect, split). I don’t know where else to look for this error.

Hi @thiago.tda,
Thank you for your reply and cooperation. :pray:

I’ve checked once again the above video and the 400 error you are getting in the Stripe dashboard means the request was unacceptable, often due to the missing required parameters.
Could you please check when you’ve created both Restaurants and Courier accounts inside your app, have you added two different Stripe accounts for them also in order for each one to get its part of the transaction?

If you log in with demo accounts on the template demo page, the Restaurant has its own Stripe account, and the Courier has his personal account.

Hope the above information will be useful.
Please try my suggestions, and let me know if they helped. :pray:
All the best,

Hello, @Igor

I have also purchased the template and have been having a similar problem. I have configured the Stripe plugin and double checked everything and have connected multiple Stripe accounts successfully, however when I purchase something on the platform, there is no app fee even though I have set it to be 10% on the admin panel. (I want the full amount to be split between the vendor, courier and the admin). Whilst trying to solve this problem I see that on Stripe Connect it should charge administration fees on each sale if it is working as it is intended. Yet this is not the case when I make a purchase. This is the last bug that I need to fix before we can launch the MVP and for it to be functional, but I don’t know why the template is not working.

I would be extremely grateful if some help could be offered on why this might be the case and get this solved.

Many Thanks,
Jonny

@zeroqode2

Hi @jl4096,
Thanks for reaching out.

We would like to inform you that our templates have been recently acquired by the RapidDev team, who are now responsible for providing support on them. If you have any questions or inquiries regarding a specific template, we kindly request you to reach out to their dedicated support team at support@rapidevelopers.com.

They will be more than happy to assist you further. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. :slightly_smiling_face:

Let us know if you have any plugin-related questions. :pray:

Best regards,