Services Plugins FAQs

Stripe error, Freelancer Signup, Zeroqode Uplance template

hello, I am having trouble with the zeroqode uplance template. When i sign up as a freelancer, it takes me to a stripe signup page and then once i type in my stipe login, i get a weird stripe page to change my application settings on stripe.

I don’t know why the Zeroqode template asks for a Stripe login right after signing up as a freelancer. I feel that this adds unnecessary friction to the signup process. Is there a way to remove the Stripe login redirect after signing up as a freelancer.

Also, even after logging in via Stripe, I get the odd “Stripe Redirect” page, which doesn’t allow me to go back to the Uplance site.

Appreciate your help

Step 1: Freelancer Signup

Step 2: Stripe Login

Step 3: Stripe Redirect

Hi, @sonofmammon!

Thanks for reaching out!

Indeed, this was implemented in the previous version of Uplance template. Please take a look at this thread where you can find info on how to skip this step.
By the way, we have already updated the template and deployed to Live a new version. Please check it out at Live Demo here. It’s a completely new version that was fully restructured and improved. You are able to use it by re-download it again on a new app. In the new version was replaced connection the Stripe account while singing up the user as a freelancer. Hope you will enjoy it!

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us!
Best, Julia.

I like the new template Julia. I wish I had it before deploying my website! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@paul.townley-jones, really glad to hear that you like it. And I’m so sorry that you missed the opportunity to use it before deploying. :pensive:

Best, Julia.