Services Plugins FAQs

Stripe Express Marketplace - Social Security Number Required

Upon creating a seller account, it appears that the seller’s full Social Security Number is required:
SSN needed

But the create seller workflow action doesn’t have a field for full social (only last 4). How can I get the SSN captured?
Screen Shot 2021-01-15 at 12.59.10 PM

Thanks in advance.
SP

Hi @SerPounce,

Thanks for reaching out. You can easily check the following workflow from our demo app here:

The ‘Try demo’ button workflows, where we are using the SSN fields.

You can replicate the workflows here.

Best,
Alex

Alex, can you please point to the workflow that includes the Full Social Security Number. As I documented above, the plug in only includes the last 4 digits of the SSN.

Uh, oh!

Sorry @SerPounce, it seems to be a new Stripe requirement which our plugin is not supporting yet. We’ve opened a ticket to work on improvement and implement the Full SSN.

I’m going to notify you as soon as possible!

Thanks in advance for your patience. :pray:

Hi @SerPounce,

We pushed an update to our plugin. Please upgrade to the latest version, refresh your app and give it a try again.

The full SSN feature has been added so you can create a seller account as per new Stripe requirements.

Best,
Alex

1 Like

Thank you @alexandru.

2 Likes

Always welcome @SerPounce!

If you like our plugin so far, could you please rate it by going to Plugins tab in Bubble editor? You can find the plugin by name and give it as many stars as it deserves. The more feedback we get, the more motivated we are to build great plugins.

Thanks!