Services Plugins FAQs

STRIPE GET DATA plugin deprecated, what should I do now?

Hi @peter.grabec,

Thanks for sharing your application with us. Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do to it, yet. I’m not sure if you’ve followed the exact steps as provided in the loom video, but we had the similar experience, once, and we managed to solve this Request Data issue in our templates, but we did all the steps strictly, as per video.

Could you please try it again and make sure that everything is done accordingly (esp. modifying a record in the Stripe dashboard; actually hit Save when you obtain the data etc.), because if you follow all the steps, it would be impossible to not make things work. However, if you still experience the same issues, we could try to request the data by ourselves, if you’d allow to. But in this case we would need to access your Stripe account as well, so we can make all adjustments properly.

Please let me know. :pray:

Hi @peter.grabec, we have fixed those issues. Please give it a try now. :pray:

1 Like

That’s great @alexandru!

Thank you ever so much to you personally, as well as to the zeroqode devs team for always being here for us, readily and promptly.
Yes, I will give it a try, and will also query with my agency developer why we were not able to fix it ourselves.

1 Like

Hi @peter.grabec, always welcome! Thanks for your feedback. I hope everything will run smoothly from now on.

Hi again @alexandru,
It looks like this contractor zeroqode template is now running smoothly, just a couple of things that is holding me back:

the Full address search window where the data gets send to Stripe Custom throws errors in the non-US workflows, so that it even doesn’t get that far to get the stripeID,

and I am unable to send the document ID front and back to Stripe, throws errors too for some reason.

Also the DOB seems to chop the second digit of the day, let’s say if someone was born on 1-29-1987, it would appear in Stripe Custom account as 1-2-1987.

I wonder if you would kindly look at it or advise what needs doing, many thanks. I have attached some screenshots:

Hi @peter.grabec,

Please let us check on it again and I’ll notify you back asap.

Thanks!

Many Thanks Alex, much appreciated

Hi @peter.grabec,

I’m reaching out with some insights. Let me walk you through all issues.

Unfortunately, this error is not reproducing on our side. Could you please make sure to enter all the details correctly and also check stripe logs to see what the error is about:

Unfortunately, this is not reproducing as well, although we found that for European accounts stripe verification asks for “individual.verification.document” instead of “individual.verification.document.front” and “individual.verification.document.back” which messes a bit the UI. So to fix that, add the step to the backend workflows. Also on the professional page when clicking on the “Update” stripe details button, put “individual.verification.document” instead of “individual.verification.document.front”, leave the “individual.verification.document.back” as it is. Do the same for the condition of the “Group Document Front Image”:

In order to solve this one, please change the Update D.O.B. step as shown in the picture:

Thanks!

Many Thanks Alex to you and the zeroqode Devs team