Services Plugins FAQs

Stripe Integration with Homebnb Template

Hi there - I have created a modified version of Homebnb app. Instead of every user being able to upload listings, we just have one main account (which we set as an Admin) that is able to add listings. We want this lister to be able to receive the payments to their stripe account whenever someone completes a booking. I have added all the stripe information and activated Stripe connect; however, I am still experiencing issues. When I go to make a test transaction, I get an error code in a popup that says “Sorry, this seller cannot accept payments right now due to a temporary error. Please try again later.”

A couple thoughts:

• It seems that while I have connected the stripe information for the overall account, I did not/cannot set up the Stripe information for the host uploading the listings

Any thoughts here?

Hello @fatimadicko90, thank you for reaching out!

Could you please specify which plugin are you using, the one that is the default from the template? Overall this error may appear if the seller is not verified. Please try to verify his Stripe account via his Stripe dashboard.

Best Regards,
Alex

Hi,
Actually, I ran into the same issue: “Sorry, this seller cannot accept payments right now due to a temporary error. Please try again later.”
My guess was that my main (admin) account is not registered as a seller on the platform (it has to be different account from the one you added into stripe settings in bubble)
So I had to connect it my to my other Stripe account.