Services Plugins FAQs

Stripe Issue: Resource Missing

I have the Uplancer template and having issues retrieving Stripe information on the user’s account:

Issue: The credit card numbers are not showing last 4 digits and the card type (visa etc.)

This is the error after using the Stripe CUSTOM API endpoint in the. See screenshot.

{
“error”: {
“code”: “resource_missing”,
“doc_url”: “Error codes | Stripe Documentation”,
“message”: “No such customer: ‘cus_Lc2XVxKeR7p5KB’”,
“param”: “id”,
“type”: “invalid_request_error”
}
}

Also, when trying to change the card, I got an error that the same token cannot be used twice.

Thank you for your help!

Hi @tristan, thanks for reaching out.

Please be sure that you’ve followed related supporting documentation, on API Connector setup and indicated all required parameters ( Bearer keyword in front of the keys values).

In case the issue will persist even after recheck, please let me know.

Regards,

Thanks Serge,

That solve part of the issue: The part where the plugin Stripe API was failing. We had it working previously and then used Stripe Atlas to set up our new company and the Stripe customer ID changed. So the keys changed.

However…

Now I cannot seem to retrieve the ‘source’ and card details. So the Card is still showing as … … …

The API is working and retrieving the correct info. The field source is just empty. I wonder if that’s a Stripe issue or an old field? Either way, I can’t show the customer which card they are using.

It’s the card number which is asking for source’s: first item’s last4 - this is blank because the source is empty. Shouldn’t it use ‘default source’, which is the card #?

Thanks

Hi @tristan, thanks for your reply.

I’ve passed the inquiry to the developer team for investigation. Once any feedback will become available, I will let you know asap :pray:

Regards,

Thank you Serg.
Appreciate it.

Hi @tristan, thanks for your patience.

The issue within the template has been fixed and shortly will become available in the upcoming update (please note that the update will not apply to already created applications).

To fix the issue within your app, please do the following steps:

Indicated value get from your Stripe Dashboard:

To initialize the call, use any card id that is registered within your Stripe account.

Hope the provided hints will help. If there will be anything else that I can help with, drop a message here.

P.S. Once the template update will come to live, you will be able to create a new copy of template on your side, and check all changes on the live example.

Regards,

Hi @tristan, the template has been updated with the mentioned fix, so as mentioned previously, you can also create a new template copy to use it as a setup reference.

If there will be anything else that I can help with about our template, please let me know.

Regards,

Thanks. I am going to try and implement this now.

1 Like