Services Plugins FAQs

Stripe Marketplace Create Card Action Error

Hello, community!

In using Stripe Marketplace Express Plugin and trying to set up a correct workflow to let users add their cards for future payments. Im following the guideline but always get the same error:

Screen Shot 2021-08-04 at 11.16.42 AM

This is how the workflow is currently set:

Does anyone know how to deal with that?

Solved this issue by putting the Token in the same group with the card inputs

Hello, @yuri.lisin
Thanks for using our plugin :pray:

Happy to hear that you were able to fix the issue. Indeed, the issue was related to the card inputs.
In case you will face some additional issues, please provide us the screenshots from the Stripe Dashboard (the logs section).

Wishing you a great week ahead.
Best regards,

Hello @Ecaterina
Thanks for your reply!

Now the card creation process works well, but, I did face one more issue when testing out the “delete card” feature in version-test.

It reports the reource_missing error, but I’m not sure what is missing, since all the data’s being stored correctly in the DB.

Here’s the Stripe account log:

The way the workflow set in the editor:

Error:
The service Stripe marketplace - Delete a card just returned an error (HTTP 404). Please contact the plugin author directly for feedback. Raw error:

{
“error”: {
“code”: “resource_missing”,
“doc_url”: “Error codes | Stripe Documentation”,
“message”: “No such source: ‘card_1JLUlDE0fDiWhgZWWbuCywEY’”,
“param”: “id”,
“type”: “invalid_request_error”
}
}

Let me know if you have any ideas on this case, thanks again!

Hello, @yuri.lisin
Thanks for the screenshots.

Firstly, please allow me to mention, that creating the “Delete a card” action in one event with creating a new customer is a bit wrong.
The best way to configure this correctly is to use our Demo Page. Please find the screenshot with the correct settings for the “Delete a card” event:

Please try it and let me know if all is working now.
Best regards,