Services Plugins FAQs

Stripe marketplace / create card token

Hey!

I tried to connect a card to a seller when onboarding (custom). Readback from Stripe = “You must provide a card that has the ‘currency’ field set when adding a card to a Stripe account.”

I did some research and found that you need to specify a currency for the card you want to connect the seller with. Link below.

Right now it doesn’t exist, is there an other way to connect the card to the seller using the plugin. If not could you please add that feature?

Create a Token (stripe.com)

Hi @axel1,
Thank you for getting in touch!

The plugin includes currency code and country code fields within the “Create a Bank Token” action. We’ve investigated this matter, and as of now, we’re unable to replicate the problem on our end. Could you please double-check these fields and verify their settings?

If the issue persists, please provide a video recording showing the issue and your setup. I will be happy to help. :slightly_smiling_face:

Best regards,
Gulce

Hey Gulce! thank you for your answer. We cant use the “create bank account token” since we want to sign up our users with card instead.

Stripe allows you to onboard users with customs and with debit card details instead of bank account.

So what we did was to use the create card token instead of the bank account then we created a seller "individual on top of that workflow. Everything is correct except when you sign up users with card you need to specify the curreny just like you have in the “create bank account token” that you just sent me.

So my question is could you please add that to the “create card token” in order to be able to sign users up with card instead.

Let me know how we can solve this problem?

Kr
// Hedlund

Hi @axel1,

Thank you for the additional details. :slightly_smiling_face:

Please allow me some time to look into it with our developer team. I will inform you as soon as I have any news.

I appreciate your patience!

Best regards,
Gulce

Hey Gulce!

Sorry for a late answer. We really need it and hope you will help us out. If you need any more information just reach out and we will solve that asap.

Do you have any idea of how long it might take?

Kr
// Hedlund

Hi @axel1,

Apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused. :pray:

We’re currently investigating the matter, but I’d like to mention that the upcoming weekend might affect our response time. I regret to inform you that we can’t commit to a specific timeframe to avoid any potential misinformation. But you can be sure that I’ll keep you posted as soon as we have updates.

Hope for your understanding.

Best regards,
Gulce

Hey Gulce!

late answer so you will probably read this on monday. Thank you so much for taking my request seriously. We are under quite a tight schedule so the soner the better, so as soon as you are ready just contact me so I can update the plugin. If you need any more help regarding the topic just let me know

Kr
// Hedlund

1 Like

Hey @axel1,
Hope you are doing well!

I appreciate your patience and understanding as we work on your request. I’ll be sure to let you know as soon as there’s any news to share. :slightly_smiling_face:

Best regards,
Gulce

Hey!

That sounds great. Hope to here from you soon.

Kr
// Hedlund

Hi @axel1,
Thank you for your patience!

I would like to inform you that we’ve updated the plugin and added the “Currency” field in the “Create Card Token” action. Please upgrade your plugin to the latest version and give it a try. :slightly_smiling_face:

If I can help you with anything else, please let me know.

Best regards,
Gulce

Hey!

Fantastic work. I will try it out and reach back to you asap to let you know if it works as intended

Kr
// Hedlund

Thank you! @axel1 I will be looking forward to your reply. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello!

So we tried it Yesterday and it seems to work perfect, We still have a fault message however it is because Sweden is not eligeble for instant payment yet so we sill take that with Stripe and here with them when we can expect instant payment to be open.

Thank you so much for your help and I wish you a good day

Kr
// Hedlund

Hello @axel1,

I’m glad it helped. :slightly_smiling_face:

If you like our plugin, you can rate it by going to the Plugins tab in the Bubble editor by sharing your experience with the rest of the Bubble community. You can find the plugin by name and give it as many stars as it deserves. We would appreciate it a lot. :pray:

If you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me, I’ll be happy to help.

Have a great day!

Best regards,
Gulce

Hey Gulce

We have decided to use the create bank account token for now until Stripe updates there instant payment and expands to Sweden aswell.

But I can’t get the workflow to run after setting up everything, is there a problem somewhere?

After I have updated the plugin do I need to do something else?

Or is there a problem with our supscription?

Can you check for me please

kr
// Hedlund

Hi @axel1,
Sorry to hear that.

Could you please provide a video recording showing the issue (with the debugger) and your setup? (here or via dm) I will be glad to help. :pray:

Best regards,
Gulce

Hey!

I ran it in the debugger and I build it just like your demo model to understand everything, however I found out after I created the bank account token I cant get the create seller workflow to run

I will try to provide you with some images

Hi @axel1,

Could you please check my test page? Zeroqode-demo-19 | Bubble Editor

In our demo page, we create a bank account token for the seller but you need a card account token. So, you can see an example of your use case on my test page.

Please let me know if that helps!

Hey!

we are not talking about Card token right now but bank account. The card token works from the plugin side. However when I want to run a create bank account token I cant get it to run the next event = “when stripemarketplace bank account token created”

I release that the plugin has a event that is the same as the above but after building the event I cant get it to run.

Kr
// Hedlund

I will give some images tomorrow morning so we can figure this out

Kr
// Hedlund