Services Plugins FAQs

Stripe Marketplace - default source

I am trying to set up the “Stripe Marketplace - Create a Transfer” action. This is for an upwork-type use case where the client has previously used their credit card to pay for the work being done, and now it is time to transfer the funds to the consultant.

When I use the default source as shown above, I get this error in Stripe:

I have no idea where that default source is coming from, and the default source for that customer is:

Screen Shot 2021-04-11 at 2.36.07 PM

TIA advance for any assistance.
SP

Ok, so I am now trying a second path to no avail…

I am trying to use the 2 workflow steps to create a token to link the customer to the seller, and then for the seller to charge the customer.

Step 1 is as follows:

Step 2 is as follows:

The transactions both fire and get to Stripe:

And just about everything is coming across in Stripe, except the customer and destination are both showing null:

The request post body returns the correct token reference, but does not bring over the customer and destination.

Bumping this… Zeroqode, can I get some support on this issue please.

Hello, @SerPounce
We are sorry for the late reply.

You must give your Charge ID/Payment ID for the transfer, not your bank card ID. This is why you encounter this error.
The logic of this action is that the buyer pays the platform, and then the platform makes the payment to a third party.

As for this request, we confirm that you set it all correctly.
The result for these positions and should be NULL. That is if the seller successfully received the amount from the customer - then the action is set up correctly.

Allow me to recommend you follow up the Demo Page and Bubble Editor of the Stripe Marketplace Express plugin to set up it correctly in your application. These links for sure will help you to create the correct WorkFlow for any action:

https://zeroqode-demo-19.bubbleapps.io/stripe_extendend_demo

Hope my answer will help you.
Regards,

Thank you for the response @Ecaterina.

Can you please advise where I will get the Charge ID/Payment ID from.

Thank you

I have just rechecked this transaction as well, and the seller is not receiving the amount from the customer.

@SerPounce

In this case, allow me to recommend you to use settings from our Demo Page, especially pay your attention to the Workflow for the “Button Pay 100$ is clicked”.These settings match your request:

Please note that you don’t need to search this information and introduce it manually in this field.
These IDs are created automatically when you create “Platform charge a customer”.
Without a correct call, your platform can’t create the Token and proceed with the next actions.

Hope it will help.
Best regards,