Services Plugins FAQs

Stripe Marketplace Express - Connect standard/express account sets the default country to US

Basically, I’m trying to register a user as a seller, and from what I understand, this should be done by creating a connect express/standard account workflow, that redirects to the stripe log in/sign up page, then redirects back to my URL and it inserts a code, that I should store in the database.

The problem is that my users will be exclusively based in Bulgaria, and now for some reason, the connect stripe account defaults to a US location.

This issue isn’t present in the demo app, I checked the editor but its really bloated with information and I can’t figure out what is what.

Would really appreciate it if anybody could help me out!

Thank you!

Hello, @theo
Thanks for reaching out and for your question.

First, you will need to go to stripe.com and register an account.

After you have successfully verified your email address and activated your account, under the Activate your account tab, you can start setting up stripe features you need.

As for this, the action call is used to complete the express/standard onboarding. After the stripe login/registration the user lands back on the platform with a URL parameter “code” of text type which you should send to stripe to complete the onboarding. Also, you should save the resulted “s

tripe_user_id
” to the database for future use.

Please note that you can include any country, where the Stripe platform is available:

Allow me to propose you carefully check the documentation for the plugin. Here you can find the description of almost any action:

In case I can help you with some additional information - please let me know.
Best regards,