Services Plugins FAQs

Stripe Marketplace Express - defining payment method

Hi,

quick question. How can I define P24 as a payment method in Stripe Checkout? There is not “payment_method_types” field in Create session action.

Stripe docs

If I can’t define it, is there a workaround for this? e.g. passing the parameter in the url?

or maybe just enabling the payment method for all customers in the dashboard or define it when connecting seller account? (Account capabilities | Stripe Documentation look like defining “Capabilities” to “p24_payments” when connecting express account is the way to go)

This is what I need. Customer can choose whether he wants to pay with card or with Przelewy24. From Stripe website:

Thank you

Hi @future4dev,

Thanks for reaching out. Unfortunately, our plugin doesn’t support this feature. It is only possible to pay via your card. But we’ll certainly take your feedback as a possibility for future improvements of our plugin, if feasible.

Thanks for understanding. :pray:

Best,
Alex

hey @alexandru

thanks for the prompt reply.

How about using Marketplace Express plugin for all the other calls and just creating one call “create a billing portal session” from another plugin or though API connector? that’s sounds doable?

Thanks @future4dev for feedback.

Theoretically, this workaround might work but I’m afraid I cannot guarantee. Perhaps it would be best to try the API Connector to build your own API.

Hope it helps. :pray:

1 Like

Hello, everyone,

what is the current status regarding other payment options?

In Germany, KLARNA is one of the leading providers, since the majority of all transactions = “purchase on account” or are paid directly via direct debit (SEPA).

It would be great if you could add these two options to the list of possible options.

Thank you in advance!

Hi @Christopher,
Thank you for reaching out.

First of all, after creating an account on the Stripe dashboard, you can add or remove payment methods within the stripe dashboard. For that, you have to click on Options → Payment Methods. See the screenshots below.

Summary

Please note that only payment methods that support the currency and configuration of the payment will be shown, see the Stripe guide for more details and to learn about usage requirements and restrictions. View fees on our pricing page.

After you’ve set your Stripe dashboard you can create a similar workflow as shown on the plugin’s demo editor page. The workflow uses the plugin action: Create a session to collect a user’s card details and create a payment method that you can attach to a customer.

For more workflow examples please check our plugin demo editor page, live demo page, and the supporting documentation.

I hope the above will be useful for you.
Best regards,

Hello Igor,

Thank you for your reply.
I always assume that customers are “logged out” because in my setup only (mainly) the sellers have an Express Connect account with me.
The payments, fees, etc. work perfectly, but the already activated payment methods (screenshot) are not displayed at checkout.
In the post 2 years ago you answered that this feature was unfortunately not yet supported.

Do I understand you correctly that this has changed in the meantime and that I can also integrate the payment methods I have predefined there?

Could you please tell me where my mistake is in the setup?

Thank you very much!

Hi @Christopher,
Thank you for your reply.

If I understand you correctly you would like to display the Current Users’ payment methods according to their selected payment method when they are creating an account on your platform?

Can you please add our Support Team email to the list of collaborators to your application and provide a link to your app? This will allow us to check your settings and reproduce them on our side to find the issue.

To add our Support Team as a collaborator, you need to do the following steps in the Bubble Editor:
Settings > Collaboration > Add email support@zeroqode.com

Note: avoid the warning message regarding the plan, as we are an agency and you can easily add us to your collaborators.

Looking forward to your reply. :pray:
Regards,