Services Plugins FAQs

Stripe Marketplace Express demo is failing

Bubble is rejecting access to this URL:

https://zeroqode-demo-19.bubbleapps.io/stripe_extendend_demo

Hi @pwharker,

Thanks so much for your message :pray:

Could you please provide more details about the issue you are experiencing? We accessed the demo page on multiple devices and browsers and were able to access it without any issues.

Hope to hear back from you soon!

Best regards :sunflower:

Hey @pwharker,

Hope you are doing well :pray:.

Please take this as a reminder to my previous message! I would love to assist further with the behavior you experienced when accessing our Demo page. Please get back to me with additional details when you have a free moment!

Best regards :hibiscus:

When I access the page, I get this “app is on a free plan and should have a Bubble banner…” message. After clicking on “OK”, the message comes back again and again and will not let me continue.

Hi @pwharker,

Thanks so much for the details! My colleagues and I have tried on different browsers and devices and have not encountered this behavior. The app plan where the demo page is located is not free, so this behavior is unexpected.

Could you please tell me if you have an ad blocker installed on your browser or device? To try and figure out why this message pops up on your side, could you please access the demo on another browser or in incognito mode where the ad blocker is not active? If you still get this message, try another device, and please share your feedback with me!

Best regards :sunflower:

Hi @dorel,

Thank you for the suggestion. I do not have an ad blocker, but I do have MANY plugins installed.

I tried it in Incognito Mode on the Chrome Browser, and I do not get the error message. Thanks for all your help. This issue can be closed.

Paul

Hi @pwharker,

Yes, unfortunately, sometimes extensions might affect some functionality of the plugins, and in your case, it was probably removing the Bubble banner, making the app unable to be opened.

Glad to hear we got to the bottom of this :pray:

If you have any other questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to us at any time!

Best regards :hibiscus: