Services Plugins FAQs

Stripe Marketplace Express Workflow didn't end in Debugger Step-by-Step mode

Hello,

I’m making C to C marketplace by using Stripe Marketplace Express, and I’m facing a trouble.

In Debugger Normal mode, I could implement stripe payment correctly.
The problem is Workflow doesn’t end in Debugger Step-by-Step mode.(Look at picture1, page is loading forever.)
But, stripe payment implemented correctly(in normal mode and step by step mode)

Also, Debugger Tab automatically close.

Stripe payment workflow is picture2 and picture3(“決済に進む” means go to checkout)
Other workflows are good, there are no problems.

Please help me :sob: (Sorry for my poor English)

Hi @naokimatsuo,

Thanks for reaching out. Unfortunately, this issue is not reproducing on our side after testing. Could you please check our demo app as a reference, and replicate the workflows for a proper functionality.

Basically, these are the required steps to follow, as per our demo:

1. create a bank account token
  2. when bank account token is created, you implement the following action steps: 1) creates a new seller; 2) sets the SellerID etc. (but it would be best to save this SellerID into your database at this step, as you’ll need it later on)
  3. separate button for creating a card token
  4. when card token is created, you implement the following action steps: 1) create a customer; 2) set state CustomerID; 3) set state CardID; and when actually paying, you have to: 4) Link customer to a seller; 5) seller charge a customer etc.

And make sure your seller has a connected account and it is enabled and verified in your dashboard.

Please check plugin docs here for more information. :pray:

Best,
Alex

Thank you for your quick reply, @alexandru.

I have a question about required steps you said.
Your seller registration step is a little different from mine.

Your Instructions

1. create a bank account token
  2. when bank account token is created, you implement the following action steps: 1) creates a new seller; 2) sets the SellerID etc. (but it would be best to save this SellerID into your database at this step, as you’ll need it later on)

My Workflow
1,Connect express account
2,Complete express account connection

My workflow is ok? , or your instruction step is better than mine?
Please tell me the suitable way to build C to C marketplace

Thanks @naokimatsuo for feedback.

Yes, you can use these actions:

But please make sure to use them as per our demo setups.

Your workflow is also correct, but it depends on how you want to build your marketplace. Whether it is B2C or C2C, you can still use any implementation. The idea is that your platform users will need to have a seller account anyway, if they want to be able to receive payments via Stripe.

Thanks!