Services Plugins FAQs

Stripe Marketplace invoice tax rate

Hi,

I recently bought the Stripe Marketplace plugin and am actually almost done setting everything up.

I’m creating a marketplace, so my app takes a fee for each transaction. I want this fee to be sent as a post-payment invoice.

How would I be able to do that?

One solution I found was creating the invoice and then sending the draft pdf as an email so I don’t charge the user twice. For this to work fully, however, I need to add the “tax_rates” which I can’t find documentation of. (as shown on the screenshot)

Where can I find this (it’s not the tax rate ID created in Stripe)?
Also if anybody has a better solution please let me know :pray:

Here’s the error message:

Hi @zalanzsely7777, thanks for reaching out and for your question.

I’ve passed it to the developer team. Once they will share feedback, I will let you know asap :pray:

Regards,

Hi @zalanzsely7777, thanks for your patience and sorry for the delayed news.

We’ve pushed a plugin update that has added the possibility to create tax rates, solving the issue mentioned above.

We also updated the plugin documentation, so it would be easier to use it for guidance during the plugin setup.

To check the new action, please update your plugin to the newest version (1.68.0 “Go to checkout” action) and give it a try.

Let me know if there will be any other plugin-related questions that I can help with.

Regards,