Services Plugins FAQs

Stripe Marketplace Plugin - Destination Charges

Hi @Ecaterina, thanks for coming back!

Both screenshots shared yesterday are from the same error. Are you working on that or what did you mean by “the error” vs “our issue”?

We’ll standby for news from your side on this error as well as an updated version of the Creating destination charges module.

Many thanks,

1 Like

Hello, @founders

By this message, I would like to let you know that our team updated the plugin, and especially “Creating destination charges” action.
Also, we made Image field non-mandatory, so it should run properly on your side. Please upgrade the plugin’s version and build the workflow with it from the begining.

Our team worked on the error, reproduced by the mentioned above action.
All the errors, related to the keys and etc. are beyond our responsibilities.

Please update the plugin and give it a try once again.
Best regards,

1 Like

Hi @Ecaterina,

We tested the new plugin version by updating it and using the “Creating destination charges” action module. This is the error we’re getting:

Plugin action Creating destination charges error:
Error: No such destination: ‘acct_1M9zGdQKatmcb6bk’
at Function.generate (/var/task/node_modules/stripe/lib/Error.js:38:16)
at res.toJSON.then.StripeAPIError.message (/var/task/node_modules/stripe/lib/StripeResource.js:190:35)
at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:95:5)

We checked and the accounts used to test this in development and live are both correct in our db.

I suspect the reason we’re seeing this could have something to do with the changes you made not to the “Creating destination charges” module but to the “Go to checkout SCA A” module.

Previous plugin version:

Latest plugin version:

You’ll see that you guys removed the ‘Seller ID’ field from the module in the new version. That could be why it can’t find the destination. Either that or we are using the “Creating destination charges” module wrong and in that case we would like some more documentation sent on how to use it in the intended fashion described in this thread.

Many thanks,

Hello, @founders

Yes, our team removed the “Seller ID” field from the “Go to checkout SCA” action. It was required during the implementation of this step.
I will check with our team where the issue could be in your app since there are no issues on our side when we test this action.

Best regards,

1 Like

Hello, @founders

We’ve just tested your application once again and found the issue.
First of all, please note that this error is related to the account, to which you don’t have access:

Once we used our account ( which is used for our Demo Page), this error was gone.

Also, we updated the plugin within your app and did some changes ( just for testing and then removed them, so you can compare the settings):

Using this workflow and the correct account, the new action is working properly and the workflow could be finished.

Please use this workflow and another account.
Best regards,

Hi @Ecaterina,

Thanks for testing this! We noticed you had made some changes to our workflow when we couldn’t publish to live :sweat_smile:

We are a bit confused about the missing access to the account ID in our error message. Can you explain the difference between the “Destination account ID” field in the Creating destination charges module and the “Seller ID” field? We understand there is no difference and that both are addresses of where the money from the paying customer during checkout will go. Feel free to correct us!

Many thanks,

Hello, @founders

These changes were made only for test purposes in order to find the correct settings and define the root cause of the error with your account.
Once we finished testing, we restored the settings. I shared the screenshot of the settings, you should implement.

The issue was in the account you used, as mentioned previously since once we changed this field, it worked:

“No such destination” means that the account id you’ve provided doesn’t exist or isn’t connected to your platform, or perhaps you are using a secret key belonging to a different account.

Seller ID -is the ID of the user who sells any goods or services, but the destination of the transfer or payment could be not only Seller’s account, but platform acc, or even the buyer’s acc, who should receive money, for example, refund or bonuses from the platform.

Hope the screenshot of the correct workflow will help you.
Best regards,

Thanks for explaining that @Ecaterina !

It seems to work now. Not sure why it didn’t before if you haven’t changed anything? We just set it up the same way as before… :sweat_smile:

Would it be possible to add a Description field to the “Creating destination charges” action module similar to the “Create a session” module?

We need it pretty badly on our checkout page to replicate the Direct charges user experience.

Many thanks,

Hello, @founders
Glad to hear that it’s working on your side.

I will discuss this with our team if it is possible. We need to see how feasible it would be for us.
I’m afraid I cannot provide you with any estimates on this matter.

Best regards,

Hello, @founders
Thanks for your patience.

By this message, I would like to note that we’ve added a “Description field” for the “Creating destination charges” action.
Please update the plugin to the latest version and give it a try.

Best regards,

1 Like

Thanks @Ecaterina !

An issue however, that we just encountered: For some reason, when we try to test the checkout on our mobile phones, we get these error messages. On desktop, everything works perfectly.

Android:

iOS:

No idea how to troubleshoot this either. What can we do here?

@Ecaterina just re-tagging you to make sure you’ve seen this.

Many thanks,

Hello, @founders

I’ve just tested this workflow on our test page and it works properly.
Thus, please let me know if you are testing it in a native application or browser on each of these devices.

in order to provide you with a more details, I need to understand all your steps before this issue encountered.
I assume that this could be related only to the compatibility of the Stripe with mobile devices.

Best regards,

Thanks @Ecaterina,

We are simply checking out exactly as we do on desktop but using our mobile browsers (Chrome and Safari).

Did you try on mobile, too? This has never been a problem in the past with the “Create a session” action module. Now, after migrating to using the “Creating destination charges” module, it suddenly is a problem. So I’m pretty sure we can rule out Stripe incompatibility.

Please note that we have checked multiple different Seller IDs and none work with the new version of the plugin. This is rather urgent for us to solve as the vast majority of customers will access our web app from mobile.

Many thanks,

Hello, @founders

Yes, I tried this from a mobile device, what’s why I asked you about the native application.
It’s still working on my side.

In order to test this and define the root cause of this issue, please add our Support Team as a collaborator to your application and provide me a ling for it.
We will check this from your end and will be able to define the next steps for you.

Looking to hearing from you soon.
Best regards,

@Ecaterina,

We have added the zeroqode support email as a project collaborator again. Not sure what link you need (you didn’t ask for one last time). This is what we use: wishlist.fund | Bubble Editor

But simply try to gift e.g. www.wishlist.fund/me/beatrice on mobile and see it fail on Android and iOS with the error messages we shared previously.

Let us know what you find and thanks again,

1 Like

Hello, @founders
Thanks for adding us to your app.

I was able to reproduce the issue you are talking about.
I will forward this to our dev.team in order to check the root cause of this behavior.

I will revert to you once will receive an update from the team.
Best regards,

1 Like

@Ecaterina hi, any updates you can share?

90% of our users can’t checkout when mobile isn’t working so just checking to see how the debugging is going. If it will take until next week then we will revert to direct charges / look for another solution.

Many thanks,

Hi @Ecaterina, hope you had a nice weekend! Any progress here?

Hello, @founders

Please note that our team is not working during the weekends, so this is the reason I haven’t shared any updates with you.
Our team is still testing your application, but it can’t be done immediately due to overloading.

I suppose that we will have an update for you Tomorrow. Thanks for your patience :slightly_smiling_face:

Best regards,