Services Plugins FAQs

Stripe Marketplace Plugin Session Id error

Why is bubble telling me that there is an invalid session id from the stripe marketplace plugin?

Here are some images from my workflow

Hi @agustin ,

Thanks for reaching out. This error is saying that you are trying to retrieve an invalid checkout session id. This error comes not from the Create a session action but from Retrieve a session data call. Could you please show a couple of screenshots of how you also configured this data call?

Also, you can go to your Stripe dashboard logs, and see the complete message (but clear the filter before) and please share the screenshot from there as well. :pray:

We’ll check on it then get back to you asap.

Best,
Alex

Good to hear from you Alexander.

Here are the screenshots of the workflows that recall the session.

Important context: I am using bubble’s api plugin and doing other stripe calls but I am using the same keys in both plugins.

Here are screenshots of the stripe logs. The calls do go through post but do not work with get methods.

Hi @agustin ,

Thanks for feedback. Please let us check on it with our developers and get back to you asap!

Best,
Alex

Hi @agustin ,

The are a couple of moments to be clarified in order to provide the right solution. It really depends on your app model and how you want to use the Checkout.

Are you actually willing to send the details about your product including a name, price, description, etc. that a customer can pay for, but the actual receiver is a connected account (seller)? Based on your workflow screenshots, it seems to be the case.

If so, I can recommend you check our demo setup for the Payment #4, with all the workflows here:

(and between these you can save the session ID into your database field, of course)

Note: Only these fields are required to be filled in, in order to make it work properly.

Hope it helps.

Best,
Alex

Sorry Alex can you specify how the receiver will be the seller from my workflow?

I’ve ran test from a client email and the resource gets sent to their email

Hi @agustin ,

Thanks for feedback.

Sure, this is just the exact way as show in the previous screenshots. This is the example #4 in our demo page, and you can replicate the workflows form there: Zeroqode-demo-19 | Bubble Editor.

Hope it helps.

Best,
Alex