Services Plugins FAQs

Stripe payout issues

@serg, still along Stripe integrations lines so continuing here: I’m having problems with Stripe CUSTOM API - Retrieve Customer as the Data Source to display the correct information on Group Money Source on the Employer page. I’ve checked and confirmed everything mentioned here: Stripe Retrieve Customer missing 'sources' (Uplance)

Hi @odomrob2000, thanks for your message.

For a better understanding of your case, please add our Support Team email to the list of collaborators to your application and provide me a link to your application.
This will allow us to check your settings and run some tests to find a solution for the mentioned problem.

To add our Support Team as a collaborator, you need to do the following steps in the Bubble Editor:

Settings > Collaboration > Add email support@zeroqode.com

Note: avoid the warning message regarding the plan, as we are an agency and you can easily add us to your collaborators.

Looking to hear you soon.

Regards,

I have added you as a collaborator. Thanks!

Hi @odomrob2000, thanks for providing access and your patience.

The API call that is responsible for retrieving card information is missing from your application.

As a possible solution, allow me to recommend creating a new copy of the application, which will come with a complete setup, having all settings set, and displaying all required information - so you can proceed with the customization without any bug fix required.
In case you would like to continue customization works on the already created app, a fresh copy of the template may serve you as a setup example& reference (in this case, let me know, and I will share a few more screenshots for guidance).

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards,

Hi @serg. Thanks for finding that. I’ve completed quite a few modifications already in the app, so starting with a fresh template isn’t a great option for me. I think setting up the missing API call is something I can do if you provide me with some guidance. That’s what I’d prefer.

Thanks again for your support.

Hi @odomrob2000, thanks for your reply.

For that, please:

Please note that on each step you can use a freshly created template copy as a setup reference and copy example.

Hope this helps. Let me know if there will be any other template-related questions, I would be glad to help.

Regards,

Success! Thanks again @Serg

2 Likes

@odomrob2000 you’re welcome :wink:
If there will be any other questions about our products, you know where to find us :hugs:

Have a nice day!

Regards,

Hi Serg,

Thank you for the response,I have re-done and it has now worked.

An additional question, do you know how to charge Stripe fees from the user and not from the example 10% that is coming to the platform?

Hi @laila, thanks for your question.

Allow me to recommend checking the Create a refund action capacities, from the Stripe Marketplace Token Action Calls, as well as see setup examples that may be useful here: #1 Stripe Marketplace Express Plugin for Bubble | Zeroqode (See the demo editor button).

If there will be any other plugin-related questions, please let me know.

Regards,