Could you just give me a simple, short guide for stripe?
Searching for days, I haven‘t found anything, that answers my basic questions:
What is the best stipe plugin for what case and why?
And how to start with them?
Here is a short example for „stripe by bubble“ of what I mean:
stripe (plugin by bubble)
Methods : only credit card
For: Simple shops and marketplaces, that don’t need multiple payment methods and want it easy.
Why: It automatically comes with its own input popups and makes things simple.
Set up: Create a stipe account, go to API (left menu in your stripe account), copy publishable key to plugins settings, reveal the secret key and copy it too, go to connect and settings (at stripe), copy the test mode client id to client id
Set up hints:
- You have to fill out all the inputs at the plungins settings page (so if you dont have life data keys/ ids you have to fill in the test data twice/ into the live data inputs too)
- In your stripe account under „connect“ you have to add a redirect url, it is: https://bubble.is/poststripeauth (seems to be deprecated)
Simple shop workflows
- collect the users cc information (only when current users‘stirpes credit card‘s id is empty) → 2. charge a user using saved cc (charged user=current user, card id=leave blank step 1. provides it) → 3. refresh the page/ whatever you want…
A. Seller set up workflow
- Register the user as a seller (leave all the fields empty as they are not needed) → done/ refresh page/…
B. „Buy“ workflow
- collect the users cc information (only when current users‘stirpes credit card‘s id is empty) → 2. charge a user using saved cc (charged user=current user, The payee is another user=check, Trans. Payee=a user, App fee=your choice, card id=leave blank step 1. provides it) → done/ refresh page/…
I would be glad if someone could do this for the other stripe plugins as well and descripe shortly how to set up workfows for different payment methods.
If this already exists I would be very happy to receive the links!