Services Plugins FAQs

🆔 Sumsub Identity Verification plugin by Zeroqode

Online Identity Verification became more accessible with this plugin. It allows you to send and receive applicants’ data and documents for verification. This plugin consists of 15 actions that allow you to get applicant data, add ID doc, change provided info, get applicant status and many others.
ezgif-2-9e7cd2382f

Live demo: https://zeroqode-demo-29.bubbleapps.io/sumsub_identity_verification

DEMO & DOCUMENTATION

Sumsub Identity Verification | Plugin for Bubble by Zeroqode

SUPERCHARGE YOUR APP WITH ZEROQODE PLUGINS

No-Code App Plugins for Bubble | Zeroqode

Ceban Ilinca-Andreea
Executive assistant @ Zeroqode

logo-icon-S-circle

:file_folder: 165+ Bubble Templates
:mortar_board: 35+ Bubble Courses
:gear: 300+ Bubble Plugins
:iphone: Convert Bubble app to iOS & Android
:man_technologist:t4: No-code Development Services

Hi @Ilinca

I’m using this plugin to build for a client. We already have Sumsub integrated with their app, now they want to build a specific feature to allow enterprise users to add documents to applicants via API.

To achieve that, we created a backend workflow with API enabled. This workflow receives an applicant’s unique id (which is used to find the applicant on Bubble and fetch its Sumsub applicant id), metadata and the document file. Because Bubble needs to receive the document file through API, it’s been sent as a JSON object containing the file name and its content base64 encoded, which is a known method to do that.

Inside the workflow we have actions from Zeroqode’s plugin:

1. The “API Health” action to check the API status;
  2. The “Adding ID Document” action to effectively send the document to Sumsub;
  3. A “Return data from API” to send back to the client information like the plugin response, API health status, document ID and an eventual error message;

When we try the backend workflow’s endpoint on Postman though, we receive the following response containing no error message, stating that the API health is ok, but no response.

No error is shown in the app’s logs too, and if I copy the file URL and paste it into my browser, I can see the document image as expected. This leads me to think that an error is being generated in the plugin’s integration with Sumsub, but it’s not being transmitted to our side.

I would appreciate it if you could test this action and help me set it correctly. Please let me know if you need any help to replicate the issue, or more details from my side.

Thanks,
Vini

Hi @vinipereira.io,
Thank you for your detailed message and for using the Sumsub Identity Verification plugin.

We will thoroughly examine the matter with our development team and keep you informed if any additional information is required from your end.

Wishing you a wonderful weekend ahead.

Best regards, :pray:

Thank you for your prompt response @Igor looking forward to your conclusions. Have a good weekend!

1 Like

Hey @Igor, did you guys have any luck looking into the issue?

Hoping we’re able to get this sorted out very quickly, as my client has closed a deal to process around 2,000 applicants using this feature.

Hi @vinipereira.io,
Thank you for your patience.

Our dev team requested from you the following information, would it be possible to verify what message you are getting in the Error message state?

Looking forward to your reply.
Regards,

Hi @Igor thanks for your response.
The error message is being returned blank by the plugin action. No error message at all is being provided on my side.

1 Like

Hi @vinipereira.io,
I hope you’ve had a great weekend.

Our development team is actively working on resolving the problem. Currently, the Sumsub service is no longer accepting JPEG format for reasons that are unclear, and there is a lack of updated information on this matter.

Rest assured, we are committed to finding a solution. As soon as we have any updates, I will promptly notify you.

Wishing you a fantastic day. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the update @Igor
Let me know if you can’t get the information you need to solve the problem from Sumsub. My client has their team in a Slack channel.

Hi @vinipereira.io,
I hope you are doing well.

I apologize for the delayed response, but it seems that the issue is more complex than our initial assessment indicated.

It has come to our attention that there is a conflict between the plugin library and the latest version of Bubble. We are seeking assistance from Bubble’s support team to address this matter.

Rest assured, I will keep you promptly informed about any developments that arise.

Thank you for your understanding.

Wishing you a wonderful day ahead. :pray:

Hello @vinipereira.io,
I trust you’re well. :pray:

Exciting news your way – we’ve resolved the issue concerning the Sumsub Identity Verification plugin and the conflicts with Bubble’s new Node18 after several months of persistent work with the Support team. We’re thrilled to announce the release of the plugin update - Version 1.10.0. :tada:

Kindly update the plugin in your app to the newest version and share your feedback on its performance.

For more examples, you can visit our plugin demo page: https://zeroqode-demo-29.bubbleapps.io/sumsub_identity_verification?debug_mode=true

Thank you once more, and please reach out if you require any more help.
Stay safe, :slight_smile: