Services Plugins FAQs

Swipe to Workflow Doesn't Trigger on Element ID

Swipe action works in certain areas when Whole Page option is selected, but does not work on the image element I need (which is inside a RG).

Swipe action does NOT work with specified Element ID of image. Also tried adding comma-separated list of Element IDs including the objects under which the image is nested.

Swipe Detector element is positioned in the same group as the image.

My app is running on Bubble v25.

Any ideas what might be wrong folks? Screenshots attached.

Screenshot 2023-08-13 160811
Screenshot 2023-08-13 160759

Hi @obtrectation,

Thank you so much for reaching out to us!

Would it be convenient for you to add our support@zeroqode.com account to the list of your app collaborators? It will help us to test out the plugin within your environment and find the possible root cause of the issue you have.

Since Zeroqode is on an Agency plan, it does not matter which Bubble plan your application has. So just ignore the red warning. Go to your Settings → Collaboration.

Hoping to hear from you soon :hugs:

1 Like

Thank you @dorel, your assistance is greatly appreciated. I have invited support@zeroqode.com as a collaborator. Please review the page “dash” which contains the Swipe to Workflow element.

Hi @obtrectation,

We took a deeper look into your page and this is what we found. Having a lot of elements, placed on different levels, behind each other and other elements, prevented triggering the plugin because you were interacting with the element on the front (in your case that was the RG that was showing the multiple photos of the Users).

What we did was insert a simple shape on the front of everything, covering most of the image and the Name of the User. We inserted the Shape ID into the Swipe Detector, so when someone swipes where the user’s picture is (covered by the blank shape), it triggers the workflows connected to it.

Hope this cleared the confusion and helped you progress through the creation of your app!

Have an amazing day and good luck :hugs:

1 Like

Ahh I see! Thank you so much for the support and help, I super appreciate it!

1 Like

So happy to be of help!

If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us here or at support@zeroqode.com.

Best of luck to you :hugs:

1 Like