Services Plugins FAQs

↔ Swiper Effects - New Plugin from Zeroqode

Swiper is the most modern free mobile touch slider with hardware accelerated transitions and amazing native behavior. It is intended to be used in mobile websites, mobile web apps, and mobile native/hybrid apps. The plugin has 5 effects, different pagination types, autoplay mode, and many other features.

Swiper_efects

Live demo: https://zeroqode-demo-28.bubbleapps.io/swiper_effects

DEMO & DOCUMENTATION

Swiper Effects | Plugin for Bubble by Zeroqode

SUPERCHARGE YOUR APP WITH ZEROQODE PLUGINS

No-Code App Plugins for Bubble | Zeroqode

Levon Terteryan
Founder @ Zeroqode
#1 Bubble Publisher and Developer

logo-icon-S-circle

:file_folder: 130+ Bubble Templates
:mortar_board: 25+ Bubble Courses
:gear: 300+ Bubble Plugins
:iphone: Convert Bubble app to iOS & Android
:man_technologist:t4: No-code Development Services

Are the slides strictly images, or can text or buttons be added on each slide? If they are just images, are the images individually clickable? I’m most interested in the horizontal slider effect. I’m hoping to use it as a swipeable series of slides that are teasers for the new content I add to my app. For example the thumbnail to a new video, with “new video on [topic], click to watch now!” along with the date it was added, while letting the user swipe to the next most recent addition and see what that was. Ideally this could be done with actual text and buttons on each slide, but I could also just use images where I photoshop on my desired text… so long as the images within the slider are clickable, rather than only the entire slider being clickable.

Hi @anabolicdocapp,
Thank you for reaching out, we highly appreciate your interest in our plugins.

Definitely not only images, you can insert anything in the Group element, on our live demo page there is a Group that contains a Repeating Group of images, for instance on top of these images I’ve added Buttons or you can add also text and create different workflow actions when the button is clickedGo to the specific page. Here you can see an example of the setup and the previewed result:

Please note that the same element_ID attribute should be set both for the plugin element and for the Repeating Group.

Hope it helps.
In case there will be any other plugin-related questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me, I’ll be glad to help.
Best regards, :slightly_smiling_face:

(old issue) Hi,

I have recently purchased the Swiper Effects, it seems nice

But I can see that the slide effect is on autoplay whether I check or not the option.

So the Slider goes and comes back continuously. But, I can anyway slide myself.

It just I cannot make it stop sliding

Thank you for your help

Best, Rémi

(new issue) from the updates “minor updates”

Well now it does not slide anymore, the repeating group does not work too

Hi @r2misim24,

Thank you for reaching out and for your purchase. We will check this issue with our developer team and will be in touch with you as soon as we have more information.

Best regards,
Adarina

1 Like

Hi @r2misim24,

I hope you are doing well. :hugs:

I am glad to inform you that we have launched an updated with obfuscation, version 1.10.0 of the Swiper Effects Plugin. In this new version, it was updated the library and minor fixes.

Kindly update the plugin to the latest version within your app and let me know if everything is functioning correctly now.

If you have any additional questions or suggestions for enhancing our plugins, please don’t hesitate to contact me. We are always happy to assist.

Have a nice week ahead,
Adarina

1 Like