Services Plugins FAQs

[TASKY TEMPLATE] Few beginner questions

Hello,

I’m using the wonderful and free template Tasky and I’m really happy with it :slight_smile:

I wanted to fix some “issues” but I can’t find my answers in the documentation, that’s why I ask here, if some one can help me

1/ First, I wanted to translate this section (the notification one) can you please tell me where I can find the section ?

2/ Here I would love to remove this section but I definitively don’t know how to do it properly (without issues)
edit : I fix that

3/ Also here I would like to translate this pop up profil but I don’t know how to proceed
edit : I fix that

anglais pop up

4/ Guys, I want to create a “landing page” to present my application, it will be an application for bosses and employees. It means that I want two “panel”/“dashboard” do you think it’s possible to do this with Tasky ?
There an exemple of the pop-up connexion in the landing page

Thank you a lot for the read and for your precious help. Again, nice template !

Hi @One, thanks for reaching out and for your questions.

Please find the answers below:

Please check the index page following groups:

As a hint, to find the name of a required field, you can use the Bubble inspector on preview, inspect mode:

Our templates are fully customizable, so you can adjust them as per your project requirements, including adding landing pages or any other elements.

Drop me a message if there will be any other template-related questions that I can help with.

Regards,