Services Plugins FAQs

Template Bugs and process to resolve

@wardey0513 we completely understand your feelings and hope that the new build also might be useful for you. Sorry again for all the time wasted :pray:

Please find the new build available on: Jobly | Sign up

Regards,

Thanks I took a look but its only the dashboard, how do I see the full app?

Will the rewrite have the same functionality as the old one as far as quotes, invoices, scheduling, customer center, etc?

Hi @wardey0513, thanks for your reply.

The new build keeps only the main features that were present in the old build (tasks & requests management) and in comparison with the previous one, has a simplified navigation path.

After official deployment, we as always, will take into consideration our customers’ suggestions, and analyze how our template can be improved and enhanced with new features.

Regards,

Will you be taking the old template off of the market?

Hi @wardey0513,
I’m afraid so far there is no information in this regard.
It will get known on the new build announcement.

Regards,

Hi @wardey0513, apologies for such a long time without news.

The new Jobly template build has been deployed and now is available on live.

To get a new build, create a new app on the Bubble account where you’ve purchased the Joble template, and Jobly from the dropdown of available templates: Screenshot by Lightshot

If there will be any questions on the new build, please let me know.

Yes, unfortunately, the old version of the template is not available anymore.

Regards,

Are you saying that the old template is too buggy to try and maintain?

Hi @wardey0513, thanks for the question.

Due to Bubble platform restriction, it was not possible to keep both old and new versions of the template. Because of that, regretfully, the old version has been removed.

Regards,

Is support still available for bugs in the old version?

They are 2 completely different templates, the new one has a fraction of the functionality of the old one. They could co-exist as 2 separate templates on the marketplace.