Services Plugins FAQs

Template Contractor : stripe token account for french country

Hello,
I am using contractor template.
But the account connect process with stripe seems not working with the french country.
There must be an account token to be created before creating the account.
I don’t see the account token in the work flow and I don’t manage to create any connect account.
I would be glad to get any help on that ?
Thanks

David

Hi @davidblanc,

Thanks for reaching out. Are you actually getting this type of error message:

{
"error": {
"message": "Connect platforms based in FR must create Custom accounts via account tokens. 
For documentation on account tokens, see https://stripe.com/docs/connect/account-tokens.",
"type": "invalid_request_error}
}
} 

In this case, please follow the example described here:

I’m afraid it will be necessary to add this call at your own, in the API Connector, but following this example above should help solve the issue!

However, have you tried to follow all of our doc instructions here https://docs.zeroqode.com/templates/contractor-services-like-thumbtack-template to configure all of the Stripe setups? Please make sure everything is configured as per docs, and if you still receive the error regarding account tokens, just create the call and it should solve the problem.

Best,
Alex

However, your template precises that it works for in France

Hello I have problems with stripe connect express, I am developing a market place in France and I have errors, I am asked for a token, I cannot find the solution with the doc

Hello @yohanbinan22,
Sorry for the late reply due to the weekend. :pray:t2:

Please let me suggest you follow this forum thread: 💳 Stripe Marketplace Express Checkout + SCA 3D Secure - New Plugin from Zeroqode - #126 by ZeroqodeSupport - Showcase - Bubble Forum

You need to use the API Connector and create your own call to use the account tokens.

Please let me know if it helped in your case or if the issue persists.

Best,
Gulce