Services Plugins FAQs

Template Image Size

I am using the InnerSapce meditation app and want to replace all of the stock images. What is the best way to determine the sizes of the images that came with the template so I can upload my own. I am used to working with fixed size jpegs

Hi @chrisfarrell,
Thank you for reaching out and for the purchase.

The InnerSpace template is using lots of images that have been purchased at https://ui8.net.
To use them, you should purchase them first, or you simply replace them with some other illustrations.

The size of the image is basically the size of its container (group) that contains this image. In the InnerSpace template, all of the images are processed with the integrated Bubble tool IMGIX so you can check the resize to fit the dimensions by cropping the checkbox to fit its dimensions into a group, also you can change its quality to gain some extra time on loading images of your web app.
Please see the screenshot below as a few examples of default images.

If you require any further information, feel free to contact me.
Best regards,

Igor,

thank you this is exactly the information I needed. I will get started today and reach out if I have further questions. Much appreciated.

Chris

1 Like

Hi @chrisfarrell,
You are always welcome, glad that the provided information was useful for you.

If there will be any other template-related questions, please don’t hesitate to ask, I’ll be pleased to help.
Take care, :pray: