Services Plugins FAQs

The plugin S3 clouds uploader (Error) : element Uploder SDK threw the following error ~

Hello,

I installed the S3 cloud uploader plug-in and entered the endpoint, access key, and secret key normally on the plug-in screen.
In addition, in the ‘Design’ menu, the bucket name and region were entered in the UploaderSDK element window.

For your information, the endpoints I’m using cloud storage are somewhat different from the Wasabi or AWS endpoints you mentioned as examples.

Endpoints provided by the cloud storage I’m using
http://{bucket name}.s3-website.kr.object.ncloudstorage.com

Therefore, I entered s3-website.kr.object.ncloudstorage.com in the endpoint part of the plug-in screen.

In this set state, when I test the Uploader on the Preview screen, Debugger calls the following error message.

Element UploaderSDK A
The plugin S3 clouds uploader / element Uploder SDK threw the following error: BubbleError@https://mypage.com/package/run_debug_js/d7ddec048f5c377e6fdddd4e42b442c190015ccfcf0a361122e4c9bf8a9f9ece/xfalse/x27/run_debug.js:27:1538
UnexpectedError@
@https://mypage.com/package/run_debug_js/d7ddec048f5c377e6fdddd4e42b442c190015ccfcf0a361122e4c9bf8a9f9ece/xfalse/x27/run_debug.js:662:41017 (please report this to the plugin author)

(*I randomly put the 'mypage.com ’ part instead of my page url.)

Please check what the problem is.
Please let me know if there is anything else I need to provide, or if there is anything that needs to be modified or checked.

Thank you in advance.

Hi @han,

Thank you for getting in touch with us!

I’ve conducted some testing with the Wasabi keys and endpoint, and I didn’t encounter any such error in the console. However, to assist you further, could you please provide the name of the company you are using for your storage solution? It’s possible that the plugin may not fully support that specific service, and I’d like to perform some additional testing to better understand the issue.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon, and I hope you have a great day ahead :hugs:

The problem was setting up our domain in CORS.
Fixed it with the “Allowed Origins” setting, thanks!

I’m glad that the problem I’ve been thinking about for days has been solved.
I didn’t have any problems with your plug-in!

Hi @han,

Thank you for getting back to us :pray:

I’m delighted to hear that the plugin is performing as expected. If you happen to encounter any peculiar behavior in the future, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. We’re here to assist you! :rocket:

If you have a moment, we would greatly appreciate it if you could spare some time to leave a review for the plugin. Sharing your experience and what you appreciate about it can help others make informed decisions. Feel free to rate it as high as you believe it deserves. To leave a review, simply navigate to the “plugins” tab in your Bubble editor, select the relevant plugin, and scroll down to the review section.

Thank you once again, and we wish you a fantastic day ahead! :star2: