Services Plugins FAQs

The Recomendation and My Feed was showing nothing

As a freelancer, under Find Work, I was being shown nothing in My Feed or in Recommendations. The only way I could find jobs was to go to the “find-job” page. I have had to alter the menu so that instead of it taking the user to “my-feed” when looking for jobs, it goes to the find-job page. I have also had to remove both “My Feed” and “Recommendation” as it was finding nothing here.

Any tips as to why these pages were displaying nothing for Freelancers? I couldn’t quite figure out how you had this logic working

Hello, @alex7
Thanks for your question.

Please allow me to analyze the workflow for the “Recommend” and “Saved” buttons and to revert with an update to you at the nearest time.
Thanks for the understanding.

Best regards,

Hello, @alex7
Thanks for your patience.

We have investigated the Demo version of the template one more time and are convinced that they are workable.
Please note that they are working in dependence on Categories, which are applied for the freelancer.

We have tested this option and it is working. Please try to create some job posts for a specific category and create a user with the same one. After it, try to enter the “My feed” and “Recommended” sections.

Looking to hear from you soon.
Best regards,