Services Plugins FAQs

The service Google Sheets - Get Sheet Values (Range) just returned an error (HTTP 404). Please contact the plugin author directly for feedback. Raw error:

Hi Zeroqode,
I have installed the Google Sheets & Charts plugin and have followed all the steps for the set up.
However, when I try to open a page that should be fed from a Google sheet, I receive this error message.

The service Google Sheets - Get Sheet Values (Range) just returned an error (HTTP 404). Please contact the plugin author directly for feedback. Raw error:

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1 *{margin:0;padding:0}html,code{font:15px/22px arial,sans-serif}html{background:#fff;color:#222;padding:15px}body{margin:7% auto 0;max-width:390px;min-height:180px;padding:30px 0 15px}* > body{background:url(//www.google.com/images/errors/robot.png) 100% 5px no-repeat;padding-right:205px}p{margin:11px 0 22px;overflow:hidden}ins{color:#777;text-decoration:none}a img{border:0}@media screen and (max-width:772px){body{background:none;margin-top:0;max-width:none;padding-right:0}}#logo{background:url(//www.google.com/images/branding/googlelogo/1x/googlelogo_color_150x54dp.png) no-repeat;margin-left:-5px}@media only screen and (min-resolution:192dpi){#logo{background:url(//www.google.com/images/branding/googlelogo/2x/googlelogo_color_150x54dp.png) no-repeat 0% 0%/100% 100%;-moz-border-image:url(//www.google.com/images/branding/googlelogo/2x/googlelogo_color_150x54dp.png) 0}}@media only screen and (-webkit-min-device-pixel-ratio:2){#logo{background:url(//www.google.com/images/branding/googlelogo/2x/googlelogo_color_150x54dp.png) no-repeat;-webkit-background-size:100% 100%}}#logo{display:inline-block;height:54px;width:150px}

404. That’s an error.

The requested URL /v4/spreadsheets/https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TgdrO11st0JJMiDBY1NmBtuRVrvbieWbVvkZc2T0dNA/edit was not found on this server. That’s all we know. -------------------------------------

It seems to say the requested url could not be found. However, when I check the url, it works perfectly fine.

Could you please help ?

Joelle

Hi @imoranfr, thanks for reaching our and your message.

Please be sure that within the element where you want to display the spreadsheet, the state is indicated correctly,

as well as the indicated id is correct, which in your case is

On our demo page, it opened and displayed data properly:
sheets

Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is anything else that I can help with about our plugin.

Regards,

1 Like

Thank you @Serg , Thank you @nazi.farhadi3171 , I will review my settings against your feedback.
Much appreciated.

2 Likes

Hi @imoranfr, you’re welcome :wink:

If any other question about our products will arise, you know where to find us :blush:

Regards,