Services Plugins FAQs

This application is at its limit for number of Things in the database. Please upgrade your application to continue saving data

Hello Zeroqode Team,

we have just purchased one of your templates: Jobly. The issue is that we cannot login nor register in the app preview as a user or manager. Bubble greets us with a window alert:

“This application is at its limit for number of Things in the database. Please upgrade your application to continue saving data”

1. What does this exactly mean? I have checked the DB and it doesn’t look like there is 10k entries there. :thinking:

How can we use the app and continue developing the template without having to immediately upgrade to a paid plan?

1. This template uses 2 paid plugins from you guys. Is there a way to continue develop in the app without purchasing the apps yet? Can we replace these plugins? Is there documentation for Jobly describing which aspects of the app are using the paid plugins?

EDIT to 1.

I have found out that I can only have 200 things in the DB. This application is at its limit for number of Things in the database. Please upgrade your application to continue saving data - Mobile - Bubble Forum

Can you please address 2

Thanks!

Hello @cryptoinwestorka,
Thanks for reaching out!

Please allow me to mention that Bubble is hosting everything that is created on this platform. The template data is hosted on Bubble as well. That’s why you need to purchase a paid Bubble subscription because the starter one (Hobby plan) is limited in functionalities and does not allow running the app live. In case you don’t want to upgrade soon, you need to minimize your data.

To know more about each plan please follow this link: Pricing | Bubble

Yes, two plugins are Air Native and Zeroqode Air Bundle. You’ll not need to pay for them. They are just there in case you would like to buy them in the future. They are not required at all.

Also, we’ve mentioned in our documentation about paid plugins, here: https://docs.zeroqode.com/templates/jobly-business-management-like-jobber-template#fyFh-

In case you have any other questions, please let me know. :slightly_smiling_face:

Best,
Gulce